Project Manager – Workplace Demerge, 13K Users, Windows 11 upgrade, 100% remote (h/f)
Are you a Senior Project Manager with proven experience in large global workplace device and infrastructure projects?
emagine is looking for your skills to plan and execute a phased separation of technology assets as part of a company demerge, with a focus on the Transition Service Agreement (TSA) exit. You will ensure the smooth and efficient disentanglement of technology assets, including Windows devices, smartphones, tablets, peripherals, meeting rooms, and collaboration. **
- 7 years’ Plus Project Management experience, with a focus on workplace separation or similar initiatives
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects involving complex technology disentanglement
- A focus on delivering results on time and in budget
- Experience in managing complex projects involving diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to assess and address the diverse technological needs during the separation project.
- Ability to analyze data and make informed decisions to ensure a smooth transition.
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks associated with technology separation projects.
- Strategic thinking to anticipate and address potential challenges.
- Experience in leading organizational change during technology separations.
- Develop a comprehensive project plan for phased separation of workplace devices and technologies.
- Execute the plan ensuring minimal disruption to end-users during the TSA exit.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders, and internal business leaders, to understand the terms and conditions of the TSA and align the separation plan.
- Oversee the disconnection of workplace devices and infrastructure.
- Efficiently manage resources allocated for the separation project, optimizing costs.
- Identify and assess potential risks.
- Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive communication plan.
- Coordinate training sessions to guide end-users through changes in the workplace environment.
For full project details please apply with your latest CV or call Brendan with your questions.