This is a remote position.
Are you a passionate and experienced lead engineer who thrives on driving product growth using cutting-edge
We seek a lead engineer responsible for understanding business requirements, architecting them into technical solutions, and building and managing a multi-tenant SaaS application. You will be working on a tailor-made, secure and intelligent AI assistant for the VET sector built by education experts.
Requirements As a lead engineer, you will be involved in the end-to-end software development lifecycle, from design to deployment.
You'll work across various scenarios, including cloud-native solutions, multi-tenant architectures, and generative AI. You will be the key technical stakeholder, collaborating with others to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct design sessions and workshops with key stakeholders to understand requirements and feedback for continuous product feature development.
- Drive early adoption of new product features with customers.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest technology trends in cloud-native solutions and generative AI.
- Experience building large-scale, multi-tenant SaaS applications with Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent understanding of the end-to-end DevOps cycle from architecting, developing, deploying, and operating software hosted on the cloud.
- Expertise with cloud-native architectures using PaaS, serverless, and open-source technologies.
- Strong customer-facing skills, including communication and collaboration.
- Understanding software companies, startups, and SaaS product app development challenges and opportunities.