Certification Project Manager
Pragmatic Play is a leading game developer providing player-favourites to the most successful global brands in the iGaming industry.
Powering up new possibilities of play through one single API, Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of award-winning slots, live casino, bingo, virtual sports, sportsbook and more, available in all major regulated markets, languages and currencies.
Driven by a persistence to craft immersive experiences and responsible thrills, Pragmatic Play's global team consistently deliver best-in-class services with a dedication to create games that players love time and time again.
- Experience managing the certification of multiple B2B products
- Tech/product savvy
- Proactive and organised with a hands-on approach
- Clear communicator (verbally and written)
- Project-manage the gaming certification program from end to end to ensure that all gaming products are fully compliant in all relevant jurisdictions (30+ regulated markets) and that all internal and external deadlines are consistently met
- Work closely with technical and compliance teams to complete regulatory certifications/ audits within deadlines
- Manage jurisdiction specific certification/regulatory approval processes
- Manage our internal gaming product certification database and the internal information flow regarding certification timelines
- Contribute to creating and maintain regulatory requirement matrixes for all relevant jurisdictions