Partnership Marketing Manager
About Humble Bundle:
Humble Bundle sells games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Our mission is to support charity while providing awesome content to customers at great prices. We launched in 2010 with a single two-week Humble Indie Bundle, but we have humbly grown into a store full of games and bundles, a subscription service, a game publisher, and more. We have raised $195 million for charity and counting.
Humble Bundle is hiring a Growth Marketing Manager to help grow our digital storefront by managing our strategic partnerships for the business. This opportunity is ideal for a self-motivated, technically savvy marketer who is comfortable building meaningful and mutually beneficial partnerships, and also managing the marketing aspects of these partnerships in an ongoing fashion..
Join a lean but hugely impactful growth marketing team spanning paid ads, partnerships, email, affiliates and promotional growth marketing.
- Support our partnership marketing program from start to finish: identifying, establishing, managing, and reporting across efforts.
- Develop strategic and authentic relationships with partners built on mutual trust and positive outcomes.
- Create a process-driven and repeatable approach to partner outreach (working closely with Business Development) and ongoing relationships management.
- Manage internal relationships with Business Development and Finance to successfully serve Humble’s various partnerships.
- Manage ongoing communications with partners, and provide insight into partner feedback and satisfaction as one of the primary liaisons with Humble’s partners.
- Forecast, measure, and report on the results of partnerships, including co-created or co-branded marketing promotions.
- Create and manage ongoing records pertaining to partner outreach, including but not limited to using an internal CRM.
- Maintain a knowledge of all Humble products and offerings.
- 3+ years of experience in partnership management.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or related fields.
- Interest in maintaining and growing rapport with other businesses.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus.
We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This is a remote position with a strong preference for candidates who can work in the Pacific time zone.
Ziff Davis offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness focused benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits; Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events.
Ziff Davis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ziff Davis provides a range for the base pay. Factors that may be used to determine your actual pay may include your specific job related knowledge, skills, experience, and geographic location. The base pay for this position ranges from $80,000 to $90,000, plus incentive compensation (for eligible roles only), 401K with company match, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, short and long-term disability, and a flexible time off policy.