Full Stack Software Engineer
Everyday Health Group (EHG) is a recognized leader in patient and provider education and services attracting an engaged audience of over 74 million health consumers and over 890,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians. Our mission is to drive better clinical and health outcomes through decision-making informed by highly relevant information, data, and analytics. We empower healthcare providers, consumers and payers with trusted content and services delivered through Everyday Health Group’s world-class brands.
Everyday Health Consumer is seeking a talented and motivated software engineer to join our team. As a software engineer, you will work closely with senior software engineers and other team members to design, develop, and maintain software applications that meet our customers' needs. You will be responsible for writing clean, well-documented, and efficient code while adhering to software development best practices.
- Collaborate with senior software engineers and other team members to understand business requirements and design software applications that meet our clients' needs.
- Develop and maintain software applications, ensuring that they meet high-quality standards and are free from defects.
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging activities to ensure that the software meets the project requirements.
- Work with other team members to identify and resolve software-related issues and ensure that software is delivered on time and within budget.
- Continuously learn new programming languages, tools, and technologies to improve your skills and enhance your contributions to the team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Strong understanding of programming fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Java, Python, C++, etc.)
- Familiarity with software development tools such as Git, VS Code, the command line
- Experience with software development methodologies such as Agile or Scrum is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and communicate effectively with team members
Our Culture and Values
We created our values together to guide our collective purpose and pursuits. We are collaborators and problem solvers. We empower one another to make informed decisions and to be enabled towards action. We embrace success. We recognize that innovation can spark and be born from any of us no matter our individual role or background. We encourage open mindedness and sensitivity to each other and our environment. Our personal and professional passions get ignited, nurtured and supported. We value that doing is greater than talking as the most measurable means of impact. Our collective purpose to deliver enlightened audience experiences with trusted brands is what drives the success of our business and our professional satisfaction.
Life at Everyday Health
At Everyday Health Group, a division of Ziff Davis, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We believe in careers versus jobs and people versus employees. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
Everyday Health offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits, Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic, flexible work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then Everyday Health is the place for you. Everyday Health Group has employees located in 38 states as well as offices in NYC, Asheville, London, England and Mumbai, India. This position may be performed anywhere in the Eastern United States except within the City of New York.
Everyday Health Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.