Affiliate Marketing Manager
About Humble Bundle:
Humble Bundle sells games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Our mission is to support charity while providing awesome content to customers at great prices. We launched in 2010 with a single two-week Humble Indie Bundle, but we have humbly grown into a store full of games and bundles, a subscription service, a game publisher, and more. We have raised $195 million for charity and counting.
Humble Bundle is hiring a Growth Marketing Manager to help grow our digital storefront by managing our affiliate marketing efforts for the business. This opportunity is ideal for a self-motivated, technically savvy marketer who is comfortable balancing a robust affiliate marketing budget throughout the year to drive consideration and purchase of Humble products. This role will work closely with our paid marketing manager, and is responsible for driving revenue by managing our existing affiliate publishers, recruiting new affiliates, managing the onboarding process, negotiating rates, and making sure that our targeting is aligned with Humble’s ideal market. Affiliate is quickly becoming a primary channel for the business, and our team is looking for someone who’s able to help us navigate the complexities of the channel.
Join a lean but hugely impactful growth marketing team spanning paid ads, email, affiliates and promotional growth marketing.
● Support our affiliate marketing program from start to finish: creating campaigns, optimizing affiliate channels, and reporting on results.
● Own affiliate forecasting and create plans to grow channel contribution over time.
● Manage our affiliate marketing network through Commission Junction, and evaluate potential expansion/migration to other affiliate marketing networks.
● Audit existing program and publisher composition to determine areas of growth and opportunity.
● Work closely with email marketing, paid marketing, business development and other stakeholders to ensure that we are spending our budget as efficiently as we can across all growth channels.
● Work with analytics to mature our attribution model(s), and determine which channels are driving the fastest growth opportunities for Humble.
● Own the relationship with our affiliate marketing consultants.
● Establish and maintain ongoing updates across the business to partner stakeholders.
● 4-6+ years of experience in DTC or ecommerce-based affiliate marketing.
● Experience building/managing affiliate marketing programs using Commission Junction or Impact.
● Advanced proficiency in tracking links, pixels, and affiliate marketing measurement.
● Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets required.
● Experience with attribution reporting preferred.
● Experience with SQL and data platform tools like BigQuery preferred.
● Familiar Google Analytics, Google Looker Studio, and Tableau.
● Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
● Experience in ecommerce is a plus.
We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This is a remote position with a strong preference for candidates who can work in the Pacific time zone.
Ziff Davis offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness focused benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits; Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events.
Ziff Davis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ziff Davis provides a range for the base pay. Factors that may be used to determine your actual pay may include your specific job related knowledge, skills, experience, and geographic location. The base pay for this position ranges from $115,000 to $130,000, plus incentive compensation (for eligible roles only), 401K with company match, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, short and long-term disability, and a flexible time off policy.