Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A
Ziff Davis Shopping helps millions of shoppers discover and save, delivering exceptional consumer and merchant-advertiser experiences across a portfolio of leading mobile and e-commerce brands. Our domestic brands include RetailMeNot, Offers.com, Blackfriday.com, TechBargains and more. We also run the leading Cash Back, Reward, and Coupon codes brands in France (Ma-Reduc and Poulpeo) and the UK (Voucher Codes).
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A to add to our dynamic team.
About The Role:
The FP&A Sr. Analyst will play a pivotal role in the financial planning and analysis of our company’s operations, product, sales and marketing teams. This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver insightful financial analyses and recommendations that shape our strategic decision-making.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, update, and maintain financial models that project short and long-term financial performance.
- Support Ad Hoc analysis to evaluate the financial implications of specific business decisions/opportunities and advise on actionable strategies.
- Lead the annual budgeting process and regular forecast updates. Collaborate with department heads to ensure accurate budgeting.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports to share with leadership. Highlight variances and trends and provide insights on root causes.
- Lead weekly headcount forecasting process.
- Analyze product feature tests to determine incrementality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field. An MBA is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and financial modeling.
- A passion for learning and growing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- 2-3 years experience in FP&A or business finance support.
- Previous experience in technology companies is a plus.
- Proven ability to understand and improve complex systems, paring a solid grasp of strategic considerations with an eye for critical details
- Able to communicate clearly and maintain good relationships with others
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
We Offer Great Benefits:
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance (including domestic partner coverage) + pet insurance
- Flexible Vacation / Paid Time Off
- Charitable Giving Programs that include Paid Time off to volunteer and donation match
- Family Planning Programs like MAVEN Fertility Concierge
- Pregnancy and Paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- 401K savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Wellness Programs: Gym reimbursement, Lose It! and Calm subscriptions
- Hybrid, Remote and Flexible work arrangements
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can collaborate with teams across the company while making an impact in the areas that most excite you!
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Ziff Davis are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Ziff Davis Shopping is a business unit of Ziff Davis, Inc.