Senior Product Designer
Ziff Davis Shopping helps millions of shoppers discover and save, delivering exceptional consumer and merchant-advertiser experiences across a portfolio of leading mobile and ecommerce brands. Our domestic brands include RetailMeNot, Offers.com, Blackfriday.com, TechBargains and more. We also run the leading Cash Back, Reward and Coupon codes brands in France (Ma-Reduc and Poulpeo) and the UK (Voucher Codes).
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Designer to add to our dynamic team.
About The Role:
You are a forward thinking designer, problem solver and storyteller. You excel at leading cross-functional teams through the design process. You translate stakeholder requests into product goals and clearly articulate how your designs meet user needs, achieve business objectives and navigate technical constraints. With a bias toward action, you partner with teams in a strong culture of collaborative, data-informed product delivery to help millions of people save money and get rewarded when they shop online.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Product Designer at RetailMeNot, you’ll be on a mission to enhance the end-to-end experience of our customers while shaping the future of online shopping.
- Own continuous improvements to the RetailMeNot Web Experience, from concept through prototype and production
- Work cross functionally to prioritize work that creates unified experiences across channels and advances our products
- Take initiative to uncover key user needs and business problems. Prioritize those findings to influence product strategy and user experience decisions
- Collaborate with designers to advance RetailMeNot’s Design System and standards for visual design and user experience
- Partner with leadership to effectively advocate for design and build an experience-led organization
Projects You Might Work On:
- Implementing a Cash Back and Rewards program on the website that will engage everyday savers and delight our most engaged customers
- Overhauling site information architecture to better serve our content strategy and customer’s needs
- Site content and UX experiments to test based on known or hypothesized user needs
- Contributing to a cross-platform Design System
- 5+ Years of experience in end-to-end product design, with experience in consumer and retail products a plus
- A healthy obsession over the problems facing users and how our products should help them achieve their goals
- A good balance of where we should be going with what we should do right now
- Holistic thinking by nature and an ability to execute the details
- Commitment to creating simple solutions that address complex challenges
- A history of delivering exceptional user experiences that have measurable impact on users and on the business
- A dedicated, continuous learner that values diverse perspectives
- A great collaborator that contributes to the teams around you through thought leadership, constructive feedback and mentorship
We Offer Great Benefits:
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance (including domestic partner coverage) + pet insurance
- Flexible Vacation / Paid Time Off
- Charitable Giving Programs that include Paid Time off to volunteer and donation match
- Family Planning Programs like MAVEN Fertility Concierge
- Pregnancy and Paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- 401K savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Wellness Programs: Gym reimbursement, Lose It! and Calm subscriptions
- Hybrid, Remote and Flexible work arrangements
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can collaborate with teams across the company while making an impact in the areas that most excite you!
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Ziff Davis are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Ziff Davis Shopping is a business unit of Ziff Davis, Inc.