Account Executive, Manager in Training
Zones is a global provider of end-to-end IT solutions with an unmatched supply chain. Positioned to be the IT partner you need, Zones, a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in business for over 35 years, specializes in Digital Workplace, Cloud & Data Center, Networking, Security, and Managed/Professional/Staffing services. Operating in more than 120 countries, leveraging a robust portfolio, and utilizing the highest certification levels from key partners, including Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Lenovo, Adobe, and more, Zones has mastered the science of building digital infrastructures that change the way modern organizations do business. Whatever you need, you can Consider IT Done.
Visit the Zones Innovation Center, zones.com, or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
The MIT program is designed to give team members the tools they need to accelerate their careers and succeed as future leaders. In addition to operational knowledge and training, participants will be exposed to valuable management experiences and specialized project work. This in-depth program covers four critical sales management abilities: managing sales performance, managing the sales pipeline, sales coaching, and sales leadership.
This is an eight (8) month MIT program, where you will participate in in-class modules, boot camp trainings, self-learning, and certifications.
Upon the successful completion of the program, you will be offered a management position.
This is a remote position - we prefer this person to be based in Auburn WA or surrounding areas. The capability to occasionally meet or work onsite may be requested.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Account Manager (MIT) is primarily responsible for:
- Practice strategic relationship management for each client and prospect at every level to become a proactive and trusted partner and establish Zones as an extension of the client’s IT department.
- Ensure a deep understanding of the client’s business.
Being the clients Digital Agent:
Be a partner to clients to help them digitize, reduce their costs, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Make “Zones Connect” the clients’ primary procurement tool; manage their standards by reviewing and updating them with new technology weekly.
- Make “Zones Cloud” the clients’ primary Software and Cloud tool. Teach them to self-serve and focus on increasing consumption; be a billing expert.
- Make “My Zones” their primary tool to self-serve for operational and reporting needs.
- Make “Zones Assist” their primary tool to self-serve operational inquiries.
- Make “ZDS” their primary tool for clients to manage their IT investments.
Workplace Solution Selling:
- Identify and sell core and AT commodity products and transform the opportunities into solutions.
- Upsell, cross sell, and attach products and services to maximize margins.
- Attach Lifecycle Management Services (LCS) to core and AT products.
Orchestrate resources to sell solutions:
- Flawlessly orchestrate resources to sell solutions and provide Five-Star Service that exceeds client expectations.
- Prepare for calls and practice solutions talk tracks.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and skills:
Who You Are:
- Prospector: Hunter mentality- demonstrated success cold calling prospects and following warm leads a plus
- Closer: Demonstrated closing skills a plus
- Sales Instinct: Ability to identify and connect a client event that “triggers” a need for Zones’ products and solutions
- Active Listener: Highly attuned to phrases that indicate a prospect could be a good fit for Zones’ offerings
- Mental Toughness: Retain high energy and positive attitude and “bounce back” quickly from rejection – fearless
- Coachable: Openness to receive and implement actionable feedback, and the capacity to act quickly
- Self-Awareness: Confident while possessing a deep awareness of strengths and challenges and seeks guidance to leverage strengths and address challenges
- Collaborative: Team oriented, transparent, authentic, seeks win-win solutions
- Organization: Disciplined, confident, proactive self-starter with “own my business” attitude and strong ability to set and maintain a productive cadence throughout each day in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Curious Learner: Strong need to know Zones’ products, services and sales process inside and out; as well as strong desire to have a clear understanding of the account profile, and prospect’s or client’s needs
- Passion for technology with a high technology quotient – keen ability to absorb technology concepts and translate them to Zones solutions to meet clients’ expected business outcomes.
- Sales Career: Positive attitude – eager to build a career in sales versus having a job – self-motivated by the desire to win and make money – highly competitive
Education, Certifications, & Technology Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Lead qualification/prospecting
- One year of B2B experience
- Handling high volume calls
- Quota driven sales
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft suite applications
- Previous experience with a CRM and/or HubSpot encouraged
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary of $35,000, this role is also eligible for sales commissions.
- Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Washington, New York, and California area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective locations.
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
All qualified applicants Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!