Ziff Davis Shopping helps millions of shoppers discover and save, delivering exceptional consumer and merchant-advertiser experiences across a portfolio of leading mobile and ecommerce brands. Our domestic brands include RetailMeNot, Offers.com, Blackfriday.com, TechBargains and more. We also run the leading Cash Back, Reward and Coupon codes brands in France (Ma-Reduc and Poulpeo) and the UK (Voucher Codes).
About The Role:
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to add to our dynamic team. Our Business Analytics team is built from authorities in statistical analysis and data lifecycle. Come be a part of our team and uncover understandings from rich and powerful big-data. You will work with cross-functional teams to develop critical metrics and rich data visualizations, handle analytical projects and provide ad-hoc reporting - all while being mentored by a team of great technical talent. You will unearth trends and shifts in user behavior with our rich internal data and disseminate these trends within the company and beyond. We take pride in our fast-paced and fun environment in which we constantly learn from each other to develop our skills. We believe in working hard, working smart and making an impact.
What You’ll Do:
- You will develop interactive dashboards and reports using relational databases, Tableau and Excel to educate decision-makers at all levels of the business
- You will distill actionable insights from over 1PB of data to uncover new revenue opportunities and drive the product roadmap forward
- You will develop and share new data products for expedited downstream analysis and application
- You will solve complex business problems through creating statistical models from data and metadata
- You will participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions, collaborate with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions
- You will use data to equip client-facing teams with insights for client conversations
- You will help us find opportunities in both established and new product lines within RetailMeNot
- You have at minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable analytics role
- You have a bachelor’s in math, statistics, computer science, Information Systems, MIS, or equivalent field. Master’s preferred.
- You have experience in data mining structured and unstructured data (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, RDS, RedShift, Snowflake, etc.) in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets.
- You have the ability to dive deep on data analysis or technical issues to identify effective solutions.
- You have knowledge of SQL to write complete, optimized queries across large volumes of data
- You have a demonstrated ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull data and extract insights that led to tangible results (revenue, seller launches, new product features, etc.).
- You are comfortable speaking, writing, and presenting, as well as the ability to evangelize your findings. Summarize key insights for technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have experience communicating with business partners as well as with colleagues from computer science, analytics, and business backgrounds.
- You have a real passion for solving complex technical problems at scale
- High standards in everything you do and a high attention to detail
We Offer Great Benefits:
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance (including domestic partner coverage) + pet insurance
- Flexible Vacation / Paid Time Off
- Charitable Giving Programs that include Paid Time off to volunteer and donation match
- Family Planning Programs like MAVEN Fertility Concierge
- Pregnancy and Paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- 401K savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Wellness Programs: Gym reimbursement, Lose It! and Calm subscriptions
- Hybrid, Remote and Flexible work arrangements
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can collaborate with teams across the company while making an impact in the areas that most excite you!
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Ziff Davis are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements. Ziff Davis Shopping is a business unit of Ziff Davis, Inc.