Product Marketing Manager
VIPRE Security Group is seeking a Product Marketing Manager. The Product Marketing Manager will be a key member of the marketing team, driving the messaging and positioning, solutions campaigns and go-to-market efforts for our cybersecurity solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing marketing strategies, conducting market research, and collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) across all of the VIPRE Security Group product lines to ensure sales enablement.
Working closely with a variety of teams including sales, product management, operations, support and customer success, the Product Marketing Manager will deliver consistent messaging and tools to empower the teams to realize their organizational goals and revenue targets.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies for multiple products ensuring alignment with business objectives
- Conduct market research to identify target customers, market and pricing trends and competitive landscape, leveraging both qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Leverage competitive intelligence to guide sales and the product roadmap to build defensible points of differentiation in a crowded space and provide subject matter expertise relative to the competitive aspects of our software solutions. Also help to develop competitive positioning and targeting of users or prospects of competitive solutions.
- Deliver product related presentations and demonstrations for the purpose of developing internal sales knowledge and lead generation.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and support, to gather product insights and translate them into effective marketing strategies
- Make marketing channel recommendations based on market research findings, target audience preferences, and industry best practices
- Coordinate with product management to lead product launch planning, taking into consideration product roadmap, market demand, and marketing schedules
- Collaborate with SMEs and industry experts to gain in-depth knowledge of each core product line and incorporate that knowledge into marketing messaging and collateral
- Develop and manage promotional and go-to-market campaign strategies, to drive product awareness and demand
- Support message and content development and collaborates with sales to ensure effective sales representative use of campaign materials
- Lead efforts related to client outreach for review generation and testimonials
- Lead regular meetings with sales leaders to solicit feedback on new promotional tools and programs, provide marketing updates, gather competitive intelligence, and drive ideation discussions
- Monitor and analyze marketing campaign performance metrics, such as customer engagement, conversion rates, and ROI, and make data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape including creation of battlecards, AI tools to identify new opportunities and potential risks
- Work with product management team, along with external product review groups and other agencies, to maximize visibility and promotion of VIPRE products and services
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Proven experience in product marketing - cybersecurity experience preferred
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification a plus!
- Experience managing product marketing strategy throughout the entire product life cycle including customer segmentation, value propositions, key messaging, product positioning and client-centric story development
- Strong strategic thinking and the ability to develop and execute marketing plans that align with business objectives
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to gather and interpret market data and consumer insights
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex concepts to diverse stakeholders
- Experience creating and managing integrated marketing campaigns including the ability to translate product and feature capabilities into easily understood messages that can be used for multiple purposes
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and influence without direct authority
- Experience with market research methodologies, including surveys, consumer insights, and competitive analysis
- Solid understanding of channel marketing as well as SMB/SME marketing
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing third-party vendor relationships
- Proven ability to collaborate with, flex to, and support multiple stakeholder groups with competing priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Confidence and poise when presenting to and interacting with executive leadership
- Results-oriented and data-driven personality
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity's status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
VIPRE Security Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.