Senior Brand Manager
About Humble Bundle:
Humble Bundle sells games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Our mission is to support charity while providing awesome content to customers at great prices. We launched in 2010 with a single two-week Humble Indie Bundle, but we have humbly grown into a store full of games and bundles, a subscription service, a game publisher, and more. To date, with support from our amazing community, we have raised over $240 million for charities around the world..
About Humble Games:
HUMBLE GAMES is the publishing division of Humble Bundle and was officially established in 2020. With over 40 games in its award-winning portfolio, Humble Games is a leading video game publisher who achieved a #3 ranking in Metacritic’s publisher rankings for 2021 and #9 ranking in 2022. With new business strategies that include moving its portfolio more up-market to include bigger budget, high-caliber games and investing in owned IP, the team has expanded further into Europe and Asia as it continues to support developers across the globe in making high-quality, innovative games that people love.
Humble Bundle is hiring a Senior Brand Manager for the Humble Games marketing team. This individual will develop best in class Go-To-Market plans in partnership with Product Marketing and Production, that support the launch and post-launch marketing campaigns for our games. This involves overseeing brand campaign planning for individual titles, as well as the execution and optimization of consumer programs and promotions through an omni-channel marketing mix.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Generate actionable insights through a deep understanding of our players, and establish global marketing strategies, product positioning, and KPI’s to drive growth for Humble Games’ third-party titles.
● For assigned games, lead ongoing marketing planning and execution across Publishing – PR, Community, Creative Services, Growth Marketing, Sales & Partnerships – and continuously assess player journeys and performance data to optimize experiences across the marketing ecosystem.
● Manage relationships with game developers, cross-functional teams, and various publishing functions. Promote collaboration and alignment against business and campaign objectives.
● Collaborate with the broader publishing team and contribute to aspects of the business plan, including acquisition forecasting, launch timing, and lifecycle planning.
● Drive thought-leadership and manage/mentor publishing associates.
Experience / Requirements:
● 7-10 years experience marketing consumer-facing gaming industry brands and campaigns, with experience in strategy, delivery, and creative thinking/idea generation
● Gaming marketing veteran in leading digital campaigns working effectively with development teams, agency partners, and cross-functional teams
● Proven ability to leverage consumer insights and business analytics to impact campaign objectives and design
● Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to effectively manage & complete multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
● Galvanize and influence teams and partners across departments, at all levels
● Experience engaging with executive teams
● Create successful marketing campaign outcomes based on business goals and strategies
● Experience working alongside Growth/Paid Media function and crafting campaign budgets
● Familiarity with the gaming industry, entertainment, and overall enthusiasm for gaming
● Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, related field or equivalent work experience
This is a remote position with a strong preference for candidates who can work in the Pacific time zone.
Humble Bundle offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness focused benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits; Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events.
Humble Bundle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salary Disclosure: Ziff Davis provides a range for the base pay. Factors that may be used to determine your actual pay may include your specific job related knowledge, skills, experience, and geographic location. The base pay for this position ranges from $155,000 to $165,000, plus incentive compensation (for eligible roles only), 401K with company match, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, short and long-term disability, and a flexible time off policy.