Business Development Representative
VIPRE Security Group is seeking a performance-driven Business Development Representative (BDR) with a track record of success building a robust pipeline of qualified B2B leads. The BDR is responsible for qualifying leads that are sourced through a combination of inbound marketing campaigns with outbound prospecting. This role requires a hunter mentality and close attention to detail. The BDR will collaborate with both marketing and sales team members to help qualify their targeted accounts. The BDR is required to keep strong notes in a fast-paced environment to achieve Quarterly and Annual Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) targets. The position reports to the Director of Business Development and may be assigned tasks outside these duties in accordance with company business plans and strategic goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle inbound calls/chats/contact request forms
- Contact potential clients through cold calling & email campaigns
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify client needs and explain the value of VIPRE solutions
- Proactively seek new business opportunities to qualify
- Work to build and nurture prospect lists for campaigns
- Strategize target accounts with members of the Sales Team
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and the Sales Team
- Report to the Director of Business Development (weekly/monthly/quarterly) results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new industry trends
- Meet SQL and revenue targets
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Two or more years of experience in a business development role, with a track record of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven, creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Proficiency with Salesforce, and other CRM tools preferred
- Experience using AI tools to generate outbound prospecting lists is a plus
- Experience in cybersecurity or eLearning solutions is a plus
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity's status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
VIPRE Security Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.