Customer Success Manager - Boston, NY/NJ
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products – We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Position: Customer Success Manager
Mandatory: Cyber Security and/or Network Security Experience
The Customer Success Manager will play a key role in driving Customer Success, optimization and upsell of new business opportunities for customers by qualifying and nurturing customers in our rapidly growing business. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market which leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Come and grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of your accounts, be the advocate for, and champion their needs into Zscaler
- Work with cross-functional teams to own and ensure customer deployments have completed quickly and efficiently
- Through monthly and quarterly interaction become the trusted advisor to your customers
- Work with the Customer to understand and ensure their business objectives are realized.
- Work closely with the Field Sales Team on identified opportunities for expansion within your accounts.
- Through interaction with the Customers, Operational, Management, and Director/CxO levels, ensure all are able to see the value of the service
- As trusted advisor recommend ways your customer can get more value from the service.
- Ensure you are aware of your customer’s pain points and coordinate cross functional teams to get the customer the best outcome.
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate should have 5-8 years of experience working in a customer-facing role (Ideally Project Management or Customer Success with a Technical background but Customer Support would be considered).
- Good understanding of Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies and Web Security Gateways.
- Familiarity with Network Architectures and network routing concepts.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
The base salary for this full-time position starts at $112,500 + 25% commission (Equates to $150,000 OTE) + equity + benefits.
Zscaler’s salary ranges are benchmarked and are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations and could be higher or lower based on a multitude of factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]. This email address is used specifically for accommodation requests only, and resumes, CV's, or questions other than accommodations will not be replied to or accepted.