SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and a remote-first work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters enables Hiring Without Boundaries™ by freeing talent acquisition teams from legacy applicant tracking software. SmartRecruiters’ next-generation platform serves as the hiring operating system for 4,000 customers like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa. Companies with business-critical hiring needs turn to SmartRecruiters for best-of-breed functionality, world-class support, and a robust ecosystem of third-party applications and service providers.
We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager to join our team and help drive the evolution within our product suite. This product manager will work on the main applicant tracking system (ATS) platform and cover the core experience of our users throughout the talent acquisition journey.
This is an interdisciplinary role: you will work with Design, Engineering, Product Analysts, and Product Marketing. You will own your product domain from conception to implementation and beyond by applying continuous features improvement frameworks, as well as the rigorous measurement of their impact on our users.
This role is for you if you are a product manager with a deep understanding of user-first feature development, experience with SaaS products and Data Management and Analytics, and a passion for changing recruiting forever.
What you will do
- Working cross-functionally with engineers, designers, and product marketing to deliver a world-class product
- Driving the product discovery together with your product triad (engineering and design)
- Develop a strong product strategy to foster our growth and build prototypes by using qualitative and quantitative research to operationalize it
- Engage in active listening to customers while possessing the critical acumen to make strategic product decisions aligned with the broader vision
- Working with data to identify opportunities and drive measurable outcomes
- Be the voice of your product area; inspire team members and stakeholders of the impact and opportunity ahead
- Over three years of product management experience at a SaaS company and Data Management/Analytics/APIs
- Experience in aligning product and technical roadmaps with a keen understanding of team capabilities and constraints for achievable outcomes
- Good grasp of UX
- Strategic decision-maker
- Empathy and active listening
- Practitioner of data-informed decision-making
- Excellent communication
- Ability to collaborate and lead across multiple teams on complex projects
- Fluent in English
- Bonus, experience working with job boards (both mainstream & niche) and HR tech products
- Bonus, technical experience or education
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.