Store Administration Specialist
We are currently hiring an Store Administration Specialist to join our Retail Controlling team in our HQ in Barcelona.
PRONOVIAS GROUP seeks for people who are passionate about Fashion; love to be part of a growing and challenging international environment; inspiring and empowering people and are not afraid to make the difference.
The Group’s bridal and eveningwear dresses are sold in more than 105 countries through a network of 100 stores and more than 4,000 points of sale.
We come together to be part of something bigger than ourselves. Combining our legacies to form a unique vision. Creating our industry’s first global bridal group. Using our expertise, creativity, and breadth to transform how the business of bridal is done today and shaping how it’s done in the future.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
Retail Administration tasks:
- Reconciliation of stores cash desk closings.
- Administration of the stores’ and store teams’ files in the company ERP.
- Sales commissions calculation for store teams.
- Support in other administrative tasks.
Store inventories coordination (temporary support):
- Support the stores in the realization of monthly inventories.
- Review of discrepancies and make the necessary adjustments in the system.
- Coordination of stock returns & destructions.
- Presentation of results and action plans to the Retail team.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in Spanish & English. French and/or Italian are a plus.
- Basic Knowledge of Excel.
- Familiar working with company ERPs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Flexibility & Adaptability.
- Attention to detail.
- Hands-on mentality and a proactive attitude towards work.
WHAT DO WE OFFER ?
- Ethical workplace environment that embraces the diversity that makes us special. Having to opportunity to join our CSR strategy focused on women empowerment, environmental sustainability, and community impact.
- Benefits to improve work-life balance: work from home policy.
- Possibility to join our flexible remuneration plan which includes health insurance, transport tickets, nursery school tickets and training related to our business.
- Company canteen with subsidized meals and breakfasts.
- Team building activities to promote our companies' values: respect, innovation. empowerment, performance driven and teamwork.
- Private parking and company shuttle bus.
If you fit with all the requirements and PRONOVIAS GROUP's values, do not hesitate to apply to this role!