Residential Health Specialist (Southern Region)
Pay Plan Title: Health Specialist
Working Title: Residential Health Specialist (Southern Region)
Cost Center: 85/ Plan Based CM
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Posting Salary Range: $32,835 - $42,230
Office Location: Remote in NC with offices available in Bladen, Whiteville and Wilmington, NC (serving the surrounding counties Bladen, Brunswick, Columbus, New Hanover and Pender counties)
Make an Impact
Trillium Health Resources is a local governmental agency (LME/MCO) in North Carolina that manages serious mental health, substance use, and intellectual/developmental disability services. Serving in 28 counties, we help individuals and their families strengthen well-being and build foundations for a healthy life.
Join our team as we empower others to live their best lives by providing access to quality healthcare. We offer a challenging, engaging work environment where staff take home more than a paycheck. Every day, we see the results of our dedication – in the smiles of children on our accessible playgrounds and in the pride on the face of an adult cooking a meal for the first time. Working at Trillium Health Resources is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to make a direct impact on the communities we serve.
At Trillium, we know that empowering others begins with supporting and developing our team. That’s why we offer competitive benefits and work-from-home flexibility so that our employees thrive outside of the office. We’re also committed to building a diverse, inclusive culture where all employees have the potential to grow professionally and personally.
What We’re Looking For
Trillium’s Tailored Care Management team, a multidisciplinary care team, works to whole-person care management is provided to members that address all their needs, including physical health, behavioral health, I/DD, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), pharmacy, long-term services and supports, and unmet health-related resource needs. There is a current career opportunity on the team for a Residential Health Specialist. This position is responsible for identifying residential providers based on specific member needs.
On a typical day, you might:
- Locate residential provider agencies for members enrolled in Tailored Care Management.
- Create and maintain resource tools for frequently used residential supports and locating providers to meet the needs of members.
- Complete required documentation/paperwork/tasks in a software platform according to required timelines.
- Assist with integrated care management through multi-disciplinary collaborations and referrals.
Trillium knows that work/life balance is important. That’s why we offer our employees competitive benefits and flexibility that is second to none. Take a look at what we have to offer:
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Health Insurance - no premium for employee coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) of 23 days, plus 10 paid holidays within first year of employment
- NC Local Government retirement pension, plus 401k with 5% employer match & immediate vesting
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Qualifying Employer
Education: GED or High School
Experience: A minimum of one (1) year working experience focused on working with individuals with Intellectual Developmental Disabilities (IDD) or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), or MH/SU, or Innovations populations
License/Certification: None Identified
Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a valid driver’s license
Must reside in NC to be considered for remote status
Deadline for application: 9/18/2023 11:59 PM
To be considered for employment, all candidates are required to submit an application through ADP and upload a current resume. Your resume must provide your level of education and detailed work experience, including:
- Employer Name
- Dates of service (month & year)
- Average number of hours worked per week
- Essential duties of the job as related to the position you’re applying for
- Degree type
- Date degree was awarded
- Licensure/certification, if applicable
After submitting your application through our career center in ADP, your resume will be reviewed to ensure that your skills and experience meet the essential criteria for the role you have applied for.
The diversity of the communities we serve is reflected in our employees. Trillium Health Resources is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Trillium Health Resources is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test as a condition of employment.
#Innovation #Technology #Careers #NorthCarolina #BehavioralHealth