Training Content Developer
Pay Plan Title: Coordinator
Working Title: Training Content Developer
Cost Center: 51/Training
Position Number: 48004, 48005
FLSA Status: Exempt
Posting Salary Range: $50,000 - $63,000
Office Location: Remote in Catchment
Make an Impact
Trillium Health Resources is a local governmental agency (LME/MCO) in North Carolina that manages serious mental health, substance use, and intellectual/developmental disability services. Serving in 28 counties, we help individuals and their families strengthen well-being and build foundations for a healthy life.
Join our team as we empower others to live their best lives by providing access to quality healthcare. We offer a challenging, engaging work environment where staff take home more than a paycheck. Every day, we see the results of our dedication – in the smiles of children on our accessible playgrounds and in the pride on the face of an adult cooking a meal for the first time. Working at Trillium Health Resources is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to make a direct impact on the communities we serve.
At Trillium, we know that empowering others begins with supporting and developing our team. That’s why we offer competitive benefits and work-from-home flexibility so that our employees thrive outside of the office. We’re also committed to building a diverse, inclusive culture where all employees have the potential to grow professionally and personally.
What We’re Looking For
Trillium Health Resources is seeking a Training Content Developer to join our Training team. The Training team works to develop and deliver trainings for staff, providers, members, stakeholders, and the community Trillium serves. Clear and meaningful developed and delivered content is an important learning and resource tool for all. The Training Content Developer position requires a dynamic, proactive approach to development and continuous improvement, to ensure quality supports, and that all training requirements are consistently met. This role will have the chance to work directly in the community Trillium supports, to include traveling when needed to provider trainings and attending meetings.
On a typical day, you might:
- Ensure development and delivery of training to enhance the knowledge and growth of all staff members/departments, contracted service providers, community partners, and members.
- Utilize internal organizational knowledge base and resources to create and/or oversee the creation of trainings and development alternatives.
- Research a variety of information (e.g. courses, materials, training consultants, etc.) for the purpose of developing new programs that meet training needs.
- Coordinate trainings for attendee numbers ranging in the hundreds and often in rural settings.
Trillium knows that work/life balance is important. That’s why we offer our employees competitive benefits and flexibility that is second to none. Take a look at what we have to offer:
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Health Insurance - no premium for employee coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) of 23 days, plus 10 paid holidays within first year of employment
- NC Local Government retirement pension, plus 401k with 5% employer match & immediate vesting
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Qualifying Employer
Associate degree and four (4) years’ experience in Human Services, Sociology, Psychology, Public Health, Human Resources, or Education to include experience in coordinating training or developing educational content. OR, Bachelor’s degree and minimum two (2) years’ experience in Human Services, Sociology, Psychology, Public Health, Human Resources, or Education to include experience in coordinating training or developing educational content. OR, Equivalent combination of education/experience.
License/Certification: None Identified
Must have a valid driver’s license
Must reside in NC and in one of Trillium’s NC counties.
Deadline for application: September 26, 2023 at 11:59PM
To be considered for employment, all candidates are required to submit an application through ADP and upload a current resume. Your resume must provide your level of education and detailed work experience, including:
- Employer Name
- Dates of service (month & year)
- Average number of hours worked per week
- Essential duties of the job as related to the position you’re applying for
- Degree type
- Date degree was awarded
- Licensure/certification, if applicable
After submitting your application through our career center in ADP, your resume will be reviewed to ensure that your skills and experience meet the essential criteria for the role you have applied for.
The diversity of the communities we serve is reflected in our employees. Trillium Health Resources is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Trillium Health Resources is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test as a condition of employment.
#Innovation #Technology #Careers #NorthCarolina #BehavioralHealth