OutSystems Developer (FT)
Specific Duties to Perform:
- Lead in the development and design of automation projects using OutSystems Multi-Experience Development Platform
- Writing and maintaining code
- Create data migration tools to migrate information from legacy systems
- Web application development, process design, and project delivery practices
- Working on critical bug fixes
- Conduct code reviews
- Enhance some of the OutSystems local applications through development of change requests, investigation and implement fixes on issues raised.
- Responsible for providing expert level assistance to our client using the OutSystems platform to run their banking applications.
- Exhibits expert business knowledge and leverages strong customer relationships.
- Lead and guide junior and mid-level developers
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and 5+ years of experience
- OutSystems experience of at least two (2) years
- Programming experience
- Knowledge of databases; NoSQL, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- Knowledge of APIs
- Knowledge on .NET C#
- Proficiency with Oracle SQL and ASP.NET
- Knowledge of web services (REST and SOAP)
Desired Position Qualifications:
- OutSystems Certification: Web Associate Developer or Higher
- Expert with OutSystems Service Studio & Integration Studio
Clearance Requirement: Eligible to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Location: This position is fully remote within the United States.