Financial Management Consultant I
At Wipfli, people count
The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We’re also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
- Prepare Medicare/Medicaid cost reports and payment reconciliations for a variety of providers and programs.
- Collect data from clients in an efficient manner to minimize client effort.
- Initiate the rate-setting process for FQHCs and RHCs and over time help clients obtain final rates.
- Help represent clients during audits, provide auditors with documentation and respond to their questions.
- Develop good working relationships with clients to maintain and provide ongoing service to them every year.
- Collaborate with fellow associates to explain the results of our work to the clients, impacts of audit adjustments, and advise them on how to respond.
- Plan and manage multiple projects with the same deadlines during busy seasons.
- Minimal overnight travel, around 10 - 15%.
- 1-3 year’s healthcare accounting or financial consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business.
- Global knowledge in healthcare operations, law, regulations, and accreditation requirements preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and coordinate, as well as the ability to accomplish multiple priorities.
- Excellent mentoring skills and ability to pass on advanced knowledge and skills to others.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Wipfli is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or participate in our recruiting process, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wipfli supports equal pay for equal work and values each candidate’s unique experiences and skill sets. The estimated pay range for this position is: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00. Compensation within the range is determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to, location, individuals' skills, experience, training, licensure and certifications, business needs and applicable employment laws.
Individuals may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, subject to participation rules and based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual and Firm performance.
Wipfli cares about our associates and offers a variety of benefits to support their well-being. Highlights include 8 health plan options (both HMO & PPO plans), dental and vision coverage, opportunity to enroll in HSA with potential Firm contribution and an Employee Assistance Program. Other benefits include firm-sponsored basic life and short and long-term disability coverage, a 401(k) savings plan & profit share as well as Firm matching contribution, well-being incentive, education & certification assistance, flexible time off, family care leave, parental leave, family formation benefits, cell phone reimbursement, and travel rewards. Voluntary benefit offerings include critical illness & accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, legal, long-term care, pet insurance, ID theft protection, and supplemental life/AD&D. Eligibility for all benefits programs is dependent on annual hours expectation, position status/level and location. Wipfli offers flexibility for many positions to be performed remotely; please discuss your work preferences with your recruiter during the interview process.