Experience:Senior (5-10 years)
Foxit is remaking the way the world interacts with documents through advanced PDF technology and tools. We are a leading global software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF solutions that are used by millions of people worldwide. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit has customers in more than 200 countries and global operations. We have a complete product line and an exciting and aggressive development schedule. Our proven PDF technology is disrupting the status quo establishment and has accelerated our company growth. We are proud to list as customers Google, Amazon, and NASDAQ, and with your skills and help, we plan to add many more. Foxit has offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia. For more information, please visit https://www.foxit.com.
Foxit Software is a global leader in PDF technology, providing innovative products and services that empower knowledge workers to achieve more. With a focus on customer satisfaction, Foxit has built a reputation for delivering high-quality solutions that increase productivity and streamline workflows.
Are you a seasoned sales professional with a background in the financial segment, looking for a new challenge with a leading technology company? Do you have experience in the financial industry and a passion for driving sales growth? If so, we want to hear from you!
As a Sales Manager for Cloud Services for Data Privacy Compliance, you will be at the forefront of our sales strategy, driving revenue growth and building lasting relationships with key industry stakeholders. You will lead a team of sales representatives, working closely with them to develop and implement effective sales strategies that target financial organisations.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies targeting financial organisations.
- Lead a team of sales representatives, ensuring they meet or exceed sales targets.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key industry stakeholders.
- Provide regular coaching and mentoring to team members.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and regular updates to senior management.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, with a focus on the financial segment.
- Proven track record of successfully managing sales teams and achieving sales targets.
- Strong understanding of cloud services and their application within the financial industry.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Proficiency in CRM and sales management software.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and sales-related activities.
At Foxit Software, we are committed to providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding work environment, with opportunities for professional growth and advancement. As a member of our sales team, you will have access to comprehensive training and support, as well as a competitive compensation package and generous benefits.
If you are a results-oriented sales professional with a passion for technology and a desire to make a difference in the financial segment, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting Sales Manager role with Foxit Software today!
The role description doesn't fit 100%? But you have the feeling that Foxit could give your career a boost? Let's talk anyway and tell us your story! We are still growing, and some job profiles are not written yet!
Foxit is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. What you’re capable of matters, the rest doesn’t. (We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.)
For US Positions: Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. Foxit Software will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Remote location allowed
Level of experience :Senior (5-10 years)
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.