Senior SailPoint Integrator (Software Engineer)
REMOTE SENIOR SAILPOINT SOFTWARE INTEGRATOR (SOFTWARE ENGINEER)
- Public Trust Background Check Required***
_**Estimated Starting Salary Range: $146,000 - $166,000 annually
** (Cherokee Services Group, LLC) offers a competitive benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans for regular full-time employees, 401(k) with 100% match up to 6%, life insurance, paid time off and more. Paid sick leave is provided in accordance with applicable law.
_ Cherokee Services Group is part of Cherokee Federal – a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation’s mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. For more information, visit cherokee-federal.com . **
Are you an expert in SailPoint IdentityIQ with a strong background in Agile development? Join our team of specialists and play a crucial role in implementing and configuring identity and access management solutions for our clients.
As a SailPoint IdentityIQ Expert, you'll collaborate with business analysts, design new IAM solutions, and maintain multiple environments while staying updated on the latest market trends and best practices. **
Essential Duties And Responsibilities**
- Implement, configure, and deploy IdentityIQ (IIQ, LCM, and CM).
- Gather requirements, analyze business processes, and provide recommendations and solutions to clients.
- Assist with the development and design of new IAM solutions.
- Install, integrate, configure, test, and deploy IAM solutions.
- Provide knowledge transfer, training, and support as necessary.
- Maintain multiple environments following coding and code management best practices and good documentation.
- Troubleshoot and maintain IAM solutions, including product support.
- Stay current on IAM and IAM market trends, tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Report status, escalate issues and risks, and author technical documentation.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, cybersecurity, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience as a member of an Agile development team
- SailPoint Cloud Access Manager experience is desirable
- Practical applications of safe data management
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Expertise in implementing SailPoint OOTB connectors (Web services, ServiceNow, Active Directory, Salesforce).
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and CI/CD pipelines.
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo.
- Experience working with directories like AD and LDAP.
- Collaborative experience with business analysts to create test cases and test plans.
- Demonstrated experience in automated test scripting with SmartBear or other tools.
- Ability to create and maintain change management documentation.
- Experience utilizing SQL and understanding relational database structures.
- Ability to successfully pass background check and drug screen.
- Cherokee Federal employees are included as covered employees in U.S. Presidential Executive Order 14042, which mandates Covid vaccines for federal contractors. Executive Order 14042 is currently blocked from enforcement pending court proceedings. Therefore, Cherokee Federal is halting the application of the mandate; however, if the injunction is lifted, Cherokee Federal will restore administration of the vaccine requirement.
This is a remote position. **
About The Team**
Cherokee Federal is a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. As a trusted partner, the Cherokee Federal team of companies manages nearly 2,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, engineering and manufacturing and mission solutions portfolios — ranging from advanced data analytics and telehealth to cybersecurity, cloud and logistics.
Since 2012, our team of companies has won $6 billion in government contracts and completed more than 5,300 federal missions. Our 3,600+ employees work in 20+ countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why Cherokee Federal? Visit cherokee-federal.com to learn why you should join our team! **