As an EHS Information Management (EHS IM) Expert, you'll have the chance to support the design and implementation of EHS technology solutions for clients in all major industries and geographies.
Location: Remote, US or Canada
Divergent Solutions (DVS) is the core foundation for operationalizing and delivering creative, innovative, next-generation cloud, cyber, data and digital solutions across Jacobs to enable our customers and partners globally. Through strategic alliances and internal & external investment, the DVS team focuses on bringing world class solutions that solve our customers’ challenges. Sitting within the Platforms, Technologies, & Software Solutions business unit of DVS, our Environmental, Health, and Safety Information Management (EHS IM) group specialize in leading clients through solution planning, design, and implementation to digitize their business processes and reporting for regulatory compliance and environmental/social/governance (ESG) needs.
Grow your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work and innovate on the cutting edge of digital solutions.
What You'll Do
We provide technology consulting and solutions to optimize our clients' EHS and ESG operations and compliance. Based in the US or Canada, you’ll be the solution architect and provide technical expertise for our teams and to the client for developing and supporting enterprise deployments of Enablon. As a solution architect you will be responsible for our technical approach for designing client solutions in Enablon, solving design and configuration challenges to meet client requirements, training and guiding our teams on how to best configure Enablon, and providing strategy and support to clients post-deployment.
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
Bring your expertise in Enablon and a desire to advance our clients along their technology journey, and we’ll empower you to deliver the boldest solutions for our clients.
Here's What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering or related degree with an environmental or safety focus.
- At least five years of experience implementing Enablon.
- Experience leading EHS software implementations, including design workshops, development, testing, data migration and post-go-live support.
- Configuration expertise in Enablon:
- Experience configuring Enablon Shared Functions including Organizational Axes (e.g. First Axis); Users and Company Directory; Shared Resources (e.g. Locations), and Platform settings
- Experience with common Enablon applications such as Incident Management, Audit/Inspections Management, Metrics, Action Plans, Regulatory Compliance Management, Air Quality, or Risk Management
- Experience using Enablon NABSIC in expressions and functions
- Extensive experience with Enablon Builder and a deep understanding of platform configuration including forms, fields, formatting expressions, calculated expressions, and field sets; views; aliases; workflows; access rights and advanced rights management, and consultant-layer rules
- A deep understanding of security settings and structure including functional groups, permission groups, and application security
- Experience with solution migration via ENX and data imports
- Familiarity with the Enablon BLINK/REST ODATA API for reporting
- Familiarity with Enablon SOAP and REST web service APIs for system integrations
- Familiarity with the Enablon mobile application
#divergent #dvsptss #LI-Remote #LI-MB5
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.