TALENT ACQUISITION DELIVERY CONSULTANT
Belmont Lavan is looking for a TA Delivery Consultant to join our international Talent Acquisition Team. This full-time position will be responsible for collaborating closely with Resourcing & Business Development teams. This position is to be home based, with a hot-desk policy on future serviced premises being available at regional Hub’s in the UK. You will work with our internal clients to complete various TA assignments. The role is to actively manage the day-to-day client relationship, managing their expectations, working with the resource team to supply key people for submission.
You will collaborate and align with our global team across several different verticals and support the organization’s growth plans, in the global marketplace. You will report to the Recruitment Team Manager, coordinating on technical & commercial sourcing. The success of our company is based on teamwork and ensuring a qualify level of service is provided within the shortest amount of time. Making sure we push the boundaries of transparent communication and driving past the expectations of our clients. We’re looking for employees of character, transparent and honest, driven by the betterment of themselves and their capabilities. What could you do with the right motivation? Preferably you’d have a background in up-selling a client, from the smallest enquiry and developing into the largest of deals. The Belmont Lavan Group has seen massive success over the last 4 years, within growth year on year and watching our teams develop and enjoy what they do is all we ask.
Our values make us who we are; from ‘Doing what we said we would do’; ‘Embracing positive change’; ‘Working in partnership’; and ‘Spotting the Opportunity’, as a business this mentality is driven from top to bottom, and across our client journey partnerships. We are an International Professional Employment Organization (PEO ‘Employer of Record’) providing businesses experienced consulting, strategy services & global solutions to more than 500 clients.
- Coordinate with team members on various TA & Search assignments, to meet the requirements of our clientele with a focus on global expansion projects.
- Align strategically with the Business Development team to produce the best results in identifying our ‘key client demographic’, researching company data, analysing trends and forming planned campaigns to reach those multi-level prospects
- Building and present professional proposal on how we can meet their expectations and why they should work with The Bradford Jacobs Group.
- Awareness and persistence to recognise and work across the various verticals within Bradford Jacobs Group.
- Receive and accept a brief from the Business Development team, fully understanding the requirements and introducing yourself to the client as being responsible for the Delivery of the agreed terms.
- Proactively work with the resourcing team to align on the requirements, resources on which to pool and discussing how best to complete the assignment.
- Manage the expectations of the client, even if this means rejecting the assignment in its current format.
- Review and assess all CV’s before submission, including competency based interviewing as required by the brief.
- Submit qualified and assessed candidates by presenting them to the client, NOT email submissions without explanation.
- Manage the offer making process to candidates, setting expectations, clearly managing through the process and being prepared for counter-offers or further negotiation.
- Ensure an active relationship with the assigned client, consistently reviewing the requirements and specifics of the role making sure we are fully up to date on that detail.
- Take ownership and accountability for each assignment and filling the requirement and dealing with all client issues.
We are a team that strive to be better each and every time we do our work. We seek like-minded people that want to do things better and strive not only to meet their company corporate goals, but also their own personal goals and dreams! We work with international clients and their plans of international expansion.
- Essential: 3-5 years in a recruitment, TA or Search type roles
- 1+ years in International PEO or Employer of Record companies will be highly regarded
- A degree in sales, marketing or business management will be highly regarded though not essential
- Key work experience in direct B2B sales and relationship building in important
- A good understanding of technology platforms and tools including: Salesforce, Pardot, Reply, etc…would be an advantage in the role.
- The ability to operate both creatively and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment while working closely with an international team based worldwide.
- Ability to identify opportunities for alignment, optimization and/or best practice
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Advanced writing, grammar, and communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational and planning skills
- Teamwork is essential and a 2nd language would be highly regarded
The salary range is likely to be between £28,000 to £35,000 in addition to a performance-based bonus structure and uncapped OTE from year one.
Find other similar jobs