We are looking for a Mental Health Therapist to join our team and counsel individuals, groups, and families at our medical facility. Mental Health Therapist responsibilities include diagnosing and treating patients, leading sessions with individuals and groups, and referring clients to specialists as needed. Ultimately, you will work directly with patients to counsel them in treating various mental health disorders in order to lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Establish positive, trusting rapport with patients
- Create individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances
- Meet with patients regularly to provide counseling, treatment and adjust treatment plans as necessary
Fully Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Proven work experience as a Mental Health Therapist or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Empathy for clients
- Confidentiality with client information
Full benefit package.