Inside Sales Account Executive
Qualifications: 2+ years of Account Development or Account Executive experience, Passionate and experienced in building rapport with customers.
- Understand the product, market, and sales process to onboard new customers residing and maintain customer relationships
- Identify revenue growth opportunities and facilitate product integration for enhanced customer value
Why should you join Fletch?
Do you believe that every company is now a tech company, and cybersecurity now matters to all? Do you believe cybersecurity should be effortless and affordable for every organization? If so, Fletch is the company for you.
We are looking for innovative, motivated, and out-of-the box thinkers to join our team. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area and have been building a remote sales team in Utah.
Why does Fletch want you?
This role is an opportunity to experience and assist in creating a sales team from the ground up. Right now, Fletch is has a tremendous opportunity to disrupt the cybersecurity market by making cyber technology simple and affordable for every company. We are focused mainly on the SME & Mid-market sized companies offering them a preventative approach to get ahead of cyber threats and although have been around for about five years, we are just entering a new market and already seeing overwhelming response to our message and offering.
This segment of the market is underserved and desperate for help to stay ahead of cyber threats that are always swirling around them and even knocking on their door. They are undermanned and we are fire power to offer them relief and focus in tackling their roles in cybersecurity.
What we need right now is an Inside Sales Account Executive to hit core revenue targets for growth and help to start building out an inside sales team based here in Salt Lake City. Although our company is San Francisco headquartered, we recognize the need to be together in an early stage sales growth model and work collaboratively and with synergy going to market.
What you'll be doing?
- ASSIMILATE: Master the product, the market, the industry (if needed), messaging and sales process for onboarding new customers into Fletch, and our company values and culture.
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT: Segment customers and build strategies to help them fall in love with Fletch and make it a daily habit. Make it so they can't live without it.
- ACCOUNT GROWTH: Look for opportunities to introduce product usage and plans. Layer value and be accountable to revenue KPIs for increased conversions form accounts
- COMMUNICATIONS: Liaison with our support team when issues arise with accounts you manage - and see them through. Also product and customer feedback as needed.
- DATA: Run clean data processes in CRM and feedback documentation for product teams
- KNOW: Set up customer calls to proactively help our accounts with achieving goals from Fletch usage.
- SIGNAL: Work with our awesome product team to identify product behavior triggers that lead to conversion and when we should engage them more.
- LEAD: Over time, you will ideally help make this process a scalable model to add more team members as we bring on more customers.
- You will be REMOTE in your role to start but eventually be a part of building a Salt Lake City sales office as will move to a centralized office location for the sales team (TBD when and where).
What should your experience look like?
- 2+ years of Account Development or Account Executive experience. Deep customer involvement and short sales cycles are great.
- Past cybersecurity experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Passionate about building - executing in your role, but then building processes and teams.
- Great at building rapport and relationships with customers. People love working with you and hearing from you. They get value and a pleasant experience that helps them get stuff done in their job.
- PROVEN TRACK RECORD of hitting targets and overcoming obstacles in your way. I’d love to hear about it.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Flexible PTO policy
- Health care insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Health care FSA
- Flexible work hours
- Holiday time off
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and facilitate communications
- Proven track record of meeting targets and problem-solving abilities