SHIELD is the world’s leading risk intelligence company, empowering online businesses to stop fraud, build trust, and drive growth. Powered by the latest AI technology, SHIELD combines cutting-edge device fingerprinting with its proprietary Global Intelligence Network to detect new and unknown fraud threats in real time. SHIELD offers a range of solutions that span device fingerprinting, enterprise-grade protection, ad fraud prevention, and alternative credit risk intelligence. With offices across the globe and customers on every continent, SHIELD is rapidly achieving its global mission - to be the shield that enables trust for the world.
- Represent SHIELD across the region, identify all potential business opportunities through cold outreach such as cold calling and social platforms (LinkedIn). This involves researching companies, identifying the key business decision makers, and generating leads.
- Present and demonstrate SHIELD’s solutions to C-suite and relevant business leaders.
- Work closely with SHIELD’s Subject Matter Experts and Technical Account Managers in performing demos and running trials to close deals.
- Update the CRM system with the relevant information. This includes all customer interactions from LinkedIn messages, calls and emails.
- Follow up and speak with prospects that have attended events with the purpose of booking meetings, seeking out more senior level contacts, as necessary.
- Write succinct business emails to current customers as well as introduction emails, promoting SHIELD’s solutions and updates.
- Deliver to overall SHIELD business objectives and specific KPIs.
- Minimum 1 years b2b sales experience, preferably in the tech/SaaS space
- Be goal and target driven with the ability to self-motivate
- Competency with LinkedIn, CRM systems and sales campaigns
- Strong professional written and verbal communication
Find other similar jobs