Web Developer - Remote, Full-Time
- Develop websites based on mockups and slicing image files
- Understand clients' goals and deliver on commitments
Bluelight Consulting is a leading software consultancy seeking a skilled Web Developer to join our fast-growing team. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients.
We are looking for a Web Developer who wants to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding individuals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
Our team is distributed across the United States and Central / South America. If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
What We Are Looking For
- Verifiable working experience in WordPress CMS and custom theme development.
- Ability to make a clean and good site, based on mockups and slicing image files up.
- Familiar with Core Web Vitals, and how to test and report them.
- Strong knowledge about ADA Compliance, flexible and resourceful enough to adapt and adhere to those standards.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both regarding estimates and the general process.
- Ability to identify with Bluelight's clients' goals and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Competitive salary and bonuses, including performance-based salary increases.
- Generous paid-time-off policy.
- Technology / Office stipend.
- 100% remote work, now and post-COVID.
- Continuing education, training, and conferences.
- Company-sponsored coursework, exams, and certifications.
Being a software consultant is a fun, challenging, and rewarding career choice for engineers. Your contributions are highly valued by clients, and the work you do often has a direct and significant impact on the client’s business.
You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects for our incredible clients, which will help you quickly improve as a consultant and software engineer. You will get to work with modern languages and frameworks alongside some of the best developers in the world!
So if you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, rapidly-growing software consultancy, please apply. #LI-Remote
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.
- Positive mindset, can-do attitude, attention to detail
- Strive to meet expectations and adapt in a fast-paced environment