Infosys Consulting helps the world’s leading brands create a sustainable path to growth in an age of constant disruption. We are passionate about helping our clients solve their most pressing corporate, human and societal challenges. In order to bring the most value to our clients, we bring together professionals from countries from all around the world, at all levels and from diverse backgrounds. We empower our consultants to thrive, grow their careers and make a real-world impact for a better future.
At Infosys Consulting Digital we successfully drive end-to-end experience transformations by helping our clients think comprehensively and act holistically in pursuit of profound transformation. We focus on key activities that enable smart impactful transformation.
- We link digital strategy to customer experience, and how enterprises function, to deliver value
- We enable continuous innovation across the organization
- We design smart products and services
- We leverage platforms to drive speed and scale
- We drive efficiency and resilience through smart operations
Our multidisciplinary teams develop interlocking digital, technology and implementation strategies and ensure real business value from digital transformation with our comprehensive platform methodologies. Depending on their current situation, we accompany our clients in the planning and implementation of scalable platform solutions with a wide range of functional focuses.
We are constantly learning and fostering personal development, enabling intellectual growth, teaching and coaching to empower our employees to take responsibility.
As a Digital Business Analyst, you will work with our clients' organisations to help them improve their digital processes and systems.
In collaboration with the client's stakeholders and internal experts, you conduct research and analysis of business structures, orchestrate gap analysis to develop digital solutions to business problems.
You support our clients to build new digital systems and prepare them for productive use. You work in agile project structures and use digital solutions such as JIRA/Confluence and Azure DevOps. Accordingly, you are integrated into agile development structures such as Scrum or SAFe.
Your tasks also include the execution of comprehensive end-to-end tests (E2E) at application level or in distributed system solutions.
You are involved in the implementation of process and product interconnections.
- Have a broad business skill set including stakeholder management, problem-solving, and resilience.
- Have experience gathering, validating, synthesizing, documenting, and communicating data and information for a range of audiences.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills in English (C2 proficiency).
- It is an advantage if you already have experience in:
- a consultative role
- strategic, technical or digital initiatives
- You have proven analytical skills and a general interest in researching and designing work processes.
- You have already worked with various process modelling techniques such as BPMN or UML.
- You are familiar with relevant business principles and can represent and describe them in sub-models using a simple process representation.
- You are digitally savvy and familiar with digital content, marketing and sales platforms.
- You have a sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Project) and other relevant software packages (e.g. Jira, Confluence) and can integrate them into your daily work.
- You have a strong awareness of agile principles and their objectives.
- You enjoy working in large distributed and cross-functional teams.
- Ideally, you already have one or more certifications for the above qualifications.
Why join us?
As part of the global top-5 IT brand Infosys, we combine our strategic foresight with technology feasibility to transform goals into reality. Infosys Consulting works with best-in-class clients across industries, unleashing the potential of design combined with technology.
Our innovative approaches and services are in demand, and we are growing fast. That's why we're looking for entrepreneurial and creative consultants. If you value a diverse culture, a voice with top management, and recognition for shared achievements, you've come to the right place! We strive to foster an inclusive work culture that drives us to excel.
Infosys has been recognized by the Top Employers Institute as a Top Employer 2021, across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and North America in recognition of our excellent employment practices, cultural diversity, and dedicated training and career paths we offer our consultants.
Our core values, IC-LIFE, form a common code that helps us move forward. IC-LIFE stands for Inclusion and diversity, Client value, Leadership, Integrity, Fairness, and Excellence.
We offer industry-leading compensation and benefits, along with top training and development opportunities so you can grow your career and achieve your personal goals. Curious to get to know us? We’d love to hear from you!