Just like you, our SAP professionals all possess just the right blend of technical expertise and have eye for business, combined with a passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. Together we are a team that values each members’ input. Your ideas and vision as an SAP professional will help to shape the future of our SAP Practice. Join our winning team of over 700 SAP professionals in our region.
Our company culture is down-to-earth, open, professional, and inquisitive. It’s easy to see that we love to learn, and that we love to share knowledge. For that reason, we continually invest in our employees’ knowledge. In fact, our senior and junior SAP consultants enjoy mutual coaching and hereby both broaden each other’s knowledge and horizons. Not only that, but we also pay it forward: stimulates IT knowledge at HBO’s and universities through local IT projects. Our consultants can work together with students on exciting projects in robotics, supply chain, image recognition and more.
Key responsibilities for the role:
Our SAP Enterprise Architect will play a leading role towards our clients and shape our SAP Practice. You are the type of professional who naturally enthuses others with your ideas and clear vision. As our SAP Enterprise Architect you are involved in commercial activity, are hands-on and responsible for stellar delivery and leading the professionals of the SAP Practice.
Ultimately you will be at the heart of helping our clients transform their business and tackle sophisticated issues using the most innovative SAP technologies. As the SAP Enterprise Architect you define the scope and vision for projects, and as our main business, functional and technical professional you are a liaison between external clients, our consultants as well as other partners.
Some recent projects included:
- Implementation of SAP S/4HANA for European Government entity,
- Translating desired organizational results into financial and operational resource requirements at a leading manufacturing organization,
- Transformation of SAP ECC landscape towards S/4HANA for Government entity
To be successful in the role:
As our SAP Enterprise Architect you are highly experienced within SAP implementation and transformation with a proven track record of at least 6 – 10 years. You are commercially astute, enjoy advising and mentoring both clients as well as you colleagues. As a mover & shaker in your field you are constantly on top of innovation and incorporate that to develop strong vision while creating buy-in from partners and your environment.
- Experienced with large scale transformation projects in SAP environments.
- Experience in translating business requirements into strategies, roadmaps and architecture
- Taking thought leadership in SAP digital transformation including S/4HANA, SAP Business Technology Platform and non-SAP platforms.
- Ability to tackle sophisticated problems through simplification, standardization and automation of both business processes and IT
- Developing positive relationships with our clients becoming a trusted advisor
- Providing functional and technical guidance to ensure that implementation projects are in line with standard methodologies and policies to meet business goals.
- Assuring architecture quality and participation in architecture governance and design peer review processes, working closely with customers and internal partners.
- Knowledge of API Management and how to apply these in digital transformation journeys
- Experienced with architecture methodologies and tooling (e.g., TOGAF)
To fit in with your new
SAP colleagues you have the same DNA:
- a natural influencer: you are inquisitive, structured and analytical,
- you have a vibrant SAP network and a feeling for commercial opportunities,
you are proficient in both Dutch (required) and English
Benefits we offer:
Besides exciting and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car
- Exciting career opportunities both locally and internationally
- We value you and provide you flexible working time with when applicable remote working possibility
- A personal development plan that is built together with your manager
- A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 Holidays, holiday allowance (8%) and an incentive payment
- Working for large clients
- Internal and external (technology) course