We are hiring a Data Science Team Lead to manage Nucleai’s Data Science team.
A cancer patient wants to know that their diagnosis and treatment are determined with the greatest precision, and preferably using the most advanced technology. At Nucleai, we bring cancer patients cutting edge AI-based technology, by improving biopsy interpretation with machine learning and by creating novel precision medicine technology. Come and join our team of experienced AI engineers and world-renowned clinicians, and help us make a difference.
At Nucleai we believe that talents are our most valued asset and as such, hiring the right people is one of our most strategic missions. **
Why join us?**
There are plenty of reasons:
- Your job matters, use your experience and skills to implement solutions that save lives.
- Come as you are, Do what you love: We are a diverse team who are inspired to let our people bring their real self to work by providing an inclusive respectful work environment, and openness to feedback and ideas.
- Work with amazing people that share a passion for using technology as a tool to achieve great things
- Won the Atlas Award (2022).
- Top 20 Duns 100 Best Start Up Companies to work for (2022).
- Top 10 Duns 100, Best Start Up Companies promoting diversity and inclusion (2022).
- Leading a team of experienced data scientists
- Lead the development of novel machine learning and statistical algorithms that predict patient response to drugs using pathology images for customers and for internal initiatives
- Lead the development of the data science platform as part of Nucleai's product offering
- MSc/PhD in computer science/statistics/biomedical engineering/bioinformatics or other relevant fields
- 3+ years of experience managing and inspiring Data Science teams
- 6+ years of experience in various data science positions
- Get the job done attitude. Proven track record of success in managing and delivering complex projects.
- Background in pharma/medical data experience, python & coding skills, statistics - Must
- clinical trials data analysis, computer vision, genomics, publications - Big advantage
- Startup experience - advantage.