At Warner Music Group, we’re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creative and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
- Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
- Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
- Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
- Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Facilities Team Coordinator (TEMP)
A little bit about our team:
You will be a part of the East Coast-based Work Experience team designed to imagine, create, and maintain innovative workplace facilities to accommodate the needs of our ever-changing business.
You will work closely with team leaders, managers, maintenance team, mailroom, security team, and building/office services contractors to support one of our New York locations with logistics, coordination, and delivery of excellent day-to-day building and work experience-related services.
Here you’ll get to:
- Handle reception duties at the main entrance to include answering calls and managing visitors.
- Liaise with building management team for Facilities and Security issues.
- Address access control needs including ID badge issues for employees/contractors.
- Conduct hospitality tours for new employees at assigned location.
- Assist with Facilities inventories and supplies and place orders as needed.
- Ensure pantry, reception, conference room, restrooms, etc are stocked and ready for daily use.
- Assist with executive meetings, including, but not limited to, ordering food & beverages, supplies, room set up, etc.
- Support VIP rooms and other designated rooms by ensuring necessary amenities are provided.
- When tasked, ensure that Maintenance staff supports executive meetings on a timely basis.
- Support Facilities leadership with clerical functions as needed, assist with all data entry requests as assigned.
- Work with Facilities team to maintain and update weekly employee headcount list and review floor plan for accuracy.
- Support training coordination for fire drills.
- Recruit, maintain, and update Fire Safety Team members (fire wardens) as needed.
- Create templates and drafts for Office Services messages for office-wide distribution.
- Support beverage policy and procedures.
- Track and submit monthly expenditures. Conduct audits for accuracy.
- Maintain department files, vendor and building contact lists.
- Assist any employee walk-ins needing Facilities support or guidance.
- Monitor and answer Facilities hotline and email accounts.
- Monitor and address Facilities’ and Security Service Now tickets.
- Reconcile and process Amex Meeting statement on a timely basis.
- Ensure a clean, safe and welcoming environment for employees and visitors.
- Inspect the office, common areas, surroundings for appearance and cleanliness.
- Based on inspections, make recommendations for changes as well as note deficiencies and ensure corrective action is taken
- Document, report, and follow through on inspection findings.
- Support Facilities with the implementation of COVID-19 return to office protocols.
- Support onsite events.
- Execute special projects as assigned by leaders.
- Familiarity with assisting in building procedures and building codes.
- Ability to multitask; prioritize; be able to work as a team player.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work OT if required on short notice.
- You are independent, proactive, flexible, with the ability to collaborate across functions.
- You exhibit an enthusiastic, can-do attitude and approach.
- You are self-directed and have strong organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to execute in an efficient and timely manner.
- You have familiarity with building management procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Attentive to details
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
We’d love it if you also had:
- Minimum two years of college education with 2-4 years of corporate office experience.
- Hospitality experience
- Experience in the entertainment industry
As the home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world’s premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We’re the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Salary Range$20.00 to $25.00 Hourly
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.