Insight Global is seeking an Apple Platform Engineer to join one of our largest financial clients. This person will be responsible for evaluating and packaging software components within the Apple macOS Platform. These responsibilities also include developing and refining the apple platform using tools such as Jamf Pro, Apple ARD, Enterprise Connect, etc., managing compliance settings, working with business partners and vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues, etc. Our client is specifically looking for an individual who will bring unique engineering strategies to the table, as well as their various skill sets and organizational strategies. The candidate will work with the small and medium-sized enterprises (SME's) globally to help maintain technical roadmaps and assist in project forecasting. This person needs to be able to drive success even with a diverse range of requirements and obstacles. They will be able to work fully remote, but open to going onsite to a corporate location to gather equipment. This is a short term role that will be filled until they find a full time hire in India.
- 3+ years of industry experience in managing large-scale Apple hardware and software
- Apple macOS (Catalina or higher), Windows 10, Windows Server
- Apple Xcode 10.x or higher (Software in Mac used for packaging)
- Experience with refinement tools such as Jamf Pro, Apple ARD, Enterprise Connect
- Experience with one of the following languages: Shell, Perl, Python, AppleScript, Swift