Industrial Cleaning Team Member
Team Operations | Contract type Permanent
Who is Mitie?
Mitie provides a wide range of facilities management (FM) services across Ireland, Europe and the UK. These are delivered as integrated FM contracts, in bundles or as single services, depending on client requirements. We manage and maintain some of the nation's most recognised landmarks, high street buildings and even homes in your community
Our service areas include Integrated FM; Hard FM technical and building services; Cleaning, landscaping, pest control and waste; Security and front of house; and Catering.
In a nutshell:
Be an integral part of the Mitie Industrial Cleaning team while assisting the Industrial Team Lead with delivering on our SLA’s for our current client base.
To work to the values of the company mission and vision statement.
- Adhere to strict guidelines around health and safety, including company and client requirements.
- To provide a professional service and represent MITIE and ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Deliver on SLAs for client base in collaboration with Industrial Cleaning team.
- Completion of cleaning works to a high standard in keeping with our Mitie Values.
- Review of stock levels and ensure they are properly maintained, providing stock report to Team Leader.
- Complete all required records and documentation upon completion of works including clear logs of completed tasks.
- Use of reach and wash systems, window cleaning kits, power washers, landscaping equipment.
- Complete any training as required to complete the work correctly and safely.
- Hard Working and reliable
- Previous experience in an Industrial Cleaning Management Role and advantage.
- Background in cleaning industry
- Practical and logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills with good written and oral English.
- Must have a responsible attitude, a methodical approach to work and comply with the Company’s Policies and Procedures, Health and Safety Legislation and Statutory Requirements.
- Safe Pass Certificate – preferable but not essential
- Manual Handling Certificate – preferable but not essential
- MEWP Certificate – preferable but not essential