Employment Type: Temporary
Clearance Requirements: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Eligible for Remote Work: Yes
A leader in cutting-edge research and technology in the cyber arena, CPMG focuses on using business drivers to guide cybersecurity activities and manage risk. CPMG offers flexible, integrative solutions for Department of Defense (DoD) contractors, among others, and specializes in cybersecurity, information and operational technology, electronic security surveillance, and support services.
Goldbelt CP Marine, LLC is looking for a Onboarding Specialist whose work will include developing a strategy and implementation plan for preboarding and boarding new staff and off boarding departing staff assigned to the NMNH, Museum Support Center and Ft. Pierce Marine Station Program. The approach will enable virtual, in-person and hybrid delivery of the full onboarding, boarding and offboarding program.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop phased timelines and schedules of staff engagements, learning events, communications strategies, welcome packets, onboarding handbook, collaboration and partnerships with museum leadership and appropriate external stakeholders.
- Design and conduct assessments formulate recommendations for improvements to reach and sustain goals, while tracking staff diversity and attrition rates.
- Provide various program reports for monitoring program and project management, ensuring work remains within budget and schedule.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities, definitions, training plan, course curriculum, templates, check sheets pre-boarding, boarding and off boarding packets, design the exit interview.
- Short-and long-term scheduled activities to ensure timely events and acculturation.
Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience delivering instruction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software products
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Skilled in describing high level staff development strategy setting goals and objectives
- Experience measuring and managing program performance
- Experience with designing or managing an orientation and onboarding program of a complex organization with staff located across multiple states
- Skilled collaborator successfully builds partnerships with leaders and staff at all levels of an organization.
- Minimum two years of related experience
- Experience with writing a strategy plan
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor's Degree
Find other similar jobs