eCommerce Phone Support Operator- Remote East Coast Only
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent, with 2 years of related experience, Typing speed of at least 45 words per minute.
- Answer incoming calls, respond to voicemails and emails
- Locate parts for customers, place orders, track shipments, and resolve issues
Only Candidates in the following states will be considered: NC, VA, GA, SC, WV, MD, PA and FL.
Pay: $15.75 per hour when working second shift. Need to have open availability between 11:00AM-7:30PM and 1:00PM-9:30PM.
eCommerce Phone Support Operator
The eCommerce Phone Support Operator is considered the front line representative, providing best in class service to our customers and store team members. This individual will answer incoming phone calls, return voicemails and respond to emails. The eCommerce Phone Support Operator is primarily responsible for locating and providing part fitment for customer’s vehicles, placing orders, tracking shipments, providing order statuses, explaining billing, and partnering with our store leadership via email and phone to resolve opportunities. The eCommerce Phone Support Operator is able to provide resolutions to all concerns. The agent is also tasked with navigating through many computer applications with speed and accuracy to provide timely customer resolutions. The major directive is to successfully serve our Customers and store Team Members better than anyone and assist them in the proper handling of questions, concerns and procedural opportunities. Our extensive training program provides operators with the tools they need to make judgment calls in the moment to offer exceptional customer service with their own style.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains composure while de-escalating customer issues
- Maintains and updates customers information in a case management system
- Close sales, upsell and process credit card payments
- Provide first level website technical support
- Follows up on outstanding items to issue completion
- Document each customer interaction in a case management system
- Meet or exceed company set targets for chats handled, response time, customer satisfaction score, adhering to schedule and QA scores
- Provide guidance through the Advance Auto Parts online shopping experience
- Work with external shipping contractors to assist customers with domestic issues and claims
- Address and resolve post-order questions regarding shipping, billing, and delivery
- Partner with other departments and store team members to resolve customers concerns
- Responsible for working incoming cases
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability
- Maintain Advance Auto Parts product and policy knowledge
- Notify business partners of errors on the website
- Complete training courses by company set due date
- Excellent written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Typing speed of at least 45 words per minute
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Must thrive and be adaptable to an ever-changing fast pace environment
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Demonstrated ability to work well with other departments, peers and business partners
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify operational problems, recommend optimum solutions and follow through to resolution
- Must be available to attend entire paid training class
- Pass Background Check
What does Advance have to offer you?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with competitive company match
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Opportunity for overtime
- Special Recognition awards
- Opportunity for growth and promotion
- Career Path Opportunities: Most of our trainers, quality control coaches, managers and leaders began their career as customer service operators
- Employee Discount Program
- Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Medical and Dental Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid Life insurance
- Company paid short & long term disability insurance
- Annual increase based on performance
- Positive work environment
- Team Member Networks available
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Military Leave, Jury Duty and Bereavement Pay
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Visit our benefits website to view the many other benefits we offer: https://www.advanceautoparts.jobs/en-US/page/benefits
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and
- Minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Call Center or Customer Service experience preferred but not required
- French/English or Spanish/English desired but not required
- Automotive Knowledge desired but not required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
None Required, ASE preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
California Residents click below for Privacy Notice:
- Health insurance
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to handle customer escalations and work well under pressure