Working at multiple Sainsburys stores North West London Including Edgeware, Willesden Green, Chiswick, Ladbroke Grove & Stanmore
Pay rate - £12.32
Region – L03
- Driving Licence is required.
- Previous experience as a store detective desirable.
- Previous retail experience needed.
- Permanent 45 hours per week contract working in the retail security industry
- Various shift times/days – 5 out of 7 days a week
- 28 days paid holiday a year
- Paid rest breaks
- Comprehensive training and development programme (apprenticeships available)
- SIA licence funding scheme
- Access to Mitie's outstanding employee benefits including financial services, retail discounts and online GP service
- Work to the Assignment Instructions ensuring that all activity is accurately recorded on the correct documents, in line with both the Client's and the Company's Quality Procedures
- To follow the site-specific Risk Assessments ensuring all activities are completed in a safe manner
- Set and maintain the highest personal and professional standards as an employee of MITIE Total Security Management and adopt a total quality approach to every aspect of your work, colleagues and clients
- To create a safe shopping environment, free from crime and the fear of crime for customers and colleagues
- To add a polite greeting and excellent customer service
- Provide a visible security contact for customers and colleagues
- Respond to any on site incident or request for assistance and assume control until arrival of the Client, Emergency Services or Duty Manager
- To achieve and maintain the minimum published performance level required through officer evaluation
- Observe, deter and arrest those taking part in criminal activity.
- Liaison with the police forces and other crime prevention partners, in the areas you will be operating, will be key to keeping up to date with crime trends in the area.
- Build local network to identify and disrupt crime.
- Report incidents accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Occasionally attend court to provide evidence.
- Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA licence (or have passed the relevant SIA training and hold valid certificates, if not held support is available to obtain a licence)
- A full five-year checkable employment / education history
- Experience of delivering Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal
- Adaptable communication style to meet the needs of different people groups
- Ability to work in a fast-moving services business
- Capability in the use of technology
- Good attention to detail
- High level of enthusiasm and passion
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Public Space Surveillance SIA licence is desirable but not essential
- Full UK Driving Licence is REQUIRED.
Remote location allowed
To apply to this offer, be sure you can work from :
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.