Mitie has a great opportunity for Security Officers to join the Total Security Management Team; the Security Officers will be based at one of our prestigious sites in Glasgow (1Clyde Place Glasgow).
Shift pattern: 4On 4Off nightshift (Extra shifts available on 4 days off)
Pay Rate £10.50 Per hour
Contract type: Permanent Contract
The Full-time security officer will be conducting predominantly external patrolling during each shift.
To be aware of the access control procedures as well as be responsible for handling deliveries to the estate.
Any issues must be recorded on the online portal, written and must be reported to Site Security Manager.
The security officer must be vigilant and report and record all suspicious or potential criminal activity and retain full control until the arrival of emergency services
The Full-time security officer will demonstrate their character as determined, trustworthy, attentive and approachable at all times when welcoming clients and customers.
As the first point of contact for all customers and clients, the Security officer must have geographical awareness of their local surroundings.
Report to the Security Manager – they must record, report and escalate all Incidents.
- Door Supervisor License essential.
- 5 year of work history Vetting essential before starting the position.
- As a job requirement officer must be available to workdays and weekends.
- Job Application Includes CV must be submitted with up to date 5-year work history.
- The Full-time security officer will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- The Full-time security officer should be able to work on his own initiative.
- Corporate Security experience.
- Flexible Approach to work to suit business needs.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate an online portal and use basic It equipment.
- Ability to go above and beyond to support the client and visitors
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- It is important the Security Officer is calm under pressure.
- Understand the Health and Safety at Work Act, relevant Criminal, Civil Law and Police and Criminal Evidence Act.
Competitive holiday entitlement
Access to additional training for future development
Wide range of discounts from selected companies
Full uniform provided
Find other similar jobs