Control people communications on Account and with key stakeholders. Monitor, control and track attrition and EVP whilst working in partnership with our resourcing and L&D teams. Support the People Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders across the Account to design and implement the workforce strategy and plan, which align the business priorities, operating environment and strategic goals. Establish effective partnering arrangements and work collaboratively with all key stakeholders and their teams in providing a comprehensive, professional and timely HR service to ensure open and continuous dialogue that promotes understanding of their business needs and priorities.
- To deliver an effective HR service to the business, providing commercial HR solutions.
- To proactively support managers at all levels in providing pragmatic and commercially focused solutions on people issues that will meet business objectives.
- To work closely with the HR People Partner and other supporting services across the wider business.
- To develop and maintain working relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
- Responsible for providing a strategic, proactive and responsive HR service throughout the contract, with a focus on commercial solutions;
- Ensure the HR agenda is represented fully in relation to business decisions at senior management level;
- Promote HR best practice and consistency within the team and across the contract;
- Attend and contribute to monthly Senior Leadership Team meetings as required;
- Promote and embed a performance management culture across the contract, including adherence to the Mitie's performance management system and ensuring managers are competent in managing people;
- Build and maintain effective relationships with employees, trade unions and external parties;
- Foster collaborative, inter-regional and partnership working practices across the contract to ensure Mitie's policies, procedures and best practice are adhered to, and staff motivation is maintained;
- Support the compliance of monthly HR reports for Region and Projects Division and review monthly HR statistics with the HR People Partner and with function managers highlighting trends and issues, and devise improvement measures as appropriate;
- Agree and regularly review with the target levels for individual regions of the contract for sickness, turnover, recruitment, employment tribunals and diversity;
- Inform People Partner and Regional Account Director of updates in legislation and the potential impact on business;
- Lead ad-hoc projects, for example, devise and implement new policies and procedures as required, including Group HR initiatives;
- Review and improve HR effectiveness on a continual basis;
What we are looking for
- To be the lead HR contact for Account
- Oversee HR issues on the Account for Mitie whilst working with the People Support function
- To manage and deal with all HR issues on the Account, limited to data collection/supporting evidence
- Work with Client's HR representatives when required to agree a consensus view on HR matters affecting both businesses
- Maintain monthly reporting on governance and employee data
Find other similar jobs