Deliver excellent service standards for the delivery of routine planned and periodic cleaning for a Mitie customer. Ensure the contract service delivery is of a high standard, meeting all SLA agreements whilst adhering to the cleaning schedules.
This role is to cover Maternity leave and will a temp position to help assist with the cleaning team on site. Working Monday to Friday 4pm to 7pm, 15 hours per week.
- To undertake successfully all training required to deliver the cleaning role.
- Individuals will be required to work within a team and can work under their own initiative.
- Adhere to all Mitie Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain the designated area to an agreed level of cleanliness in line with the Contract and relevant SLA's, carrying out all daily weekly and periodic tasks as directed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
- Ensure that the service is delivered effectively and efficiently to a high standard.
- To ensure all equipment is kept clean, well maintained and is a safe working order.
- To have a full knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work specification and time allocated to facilities.
- To have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used by Mitie.
- To build positive and productive working relationships with all customers, delivering excellent customer service and seeking ways to continuously improve and exceed expectations.
What we are looking for
- Cleaning experience is preferred however training can be provided.
- Reliable and hardworking with a professional attitude.
- Ability to work to a schedule and as part of a team.
- Capable of working to their own initiative where appropriate.
- Be open and honest.
- Be self-driven and determined.
- Strive for continuous improvements in service delivery.