£11.55 per hour
40 hours at week, Monday to Friday 9-5pm
Mitec - Silverwood Business Park, Lurgan
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
We are one Mitie
We go the extra mile
Our diversity makes us stronger
Our customers's business is our business
We are built on integrity and trust
Job objectives and responsibilities
- To operate all Centre processes in an efficient manner ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and the codes of practice.
- To assist in the PA function to Customer Services director
- Ensure all Mitec related administrative processes are implemented.
- Manage salaried payroll submission.
- Complete Personal Assistant tasks and diary planning for Customer Service Director.
- To administrate lone worker URN submissions.
- Provide monthly management information to Customer Services Directot
- Complete inductions with new starters.
- Liaise with finance and employee services teams
- Ensure all administrative processes for employee support and are implemented.
- Coordinate and manage all visits to Mitec including hospitality.
- Assist in the smooth running of Mitec.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies, procedures, PPMs and engineer visits.
- To undertake additional duties in line with management requests as required.
- To provide a high level of commitment and professionalism.
- Ensure all Police Check Forms are completed.
- Monitor Contract status each week.
- Assist with auditing.
- Complete weekly and monthly building checks.
- Assist with booking training in and matrix's.
- Maintain equality commission returns information.
- Comply with ISO 27001 standards and procedures and act on incidents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- PC skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and towards deadlines
- High level of commitment and professionalism
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to manage workload to meet team deadlines
- Adaptable with flexible and positive attitude
- You must have a 5 year checkable history as per BS7858
- You must successfully pass a PSNI check as per BS5979
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.