Remote Telecom Project Coordinator
Qualifications: 2-3 years of Telecom Experience, Experience in Order Administration, Service Delivery, Circuit Ordering.
- Manage and update orders through the delivery process
- Identify and mitigate delays and risks
- Support various types of orders
- Update necessary trackers accordingly
We have an immediate need for a Remote Telecom Project Coordinator lll. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for acting as Subject Matter Expert in an Order Management area such as a specific product or multiple products. Coordinates various assigned order activities that may include gathering and reviewing a variety of data using company resources, compiling, and formatting data to a finished product, and getting necessary approvals in order to meet required management timelines.
Pay: $20-$27/hr w2
Duration:12 Month Contract (Potential to Extend or Convert)
Work assigned orders, managing, making sure every step is done through the delivery flow. Updating appropriate tracker for the updates as needed. Identifying delays and risks and come up with a plan to resolve those risks. Various kinds of orders to support the solution.
- Subject Matter expertise in Order Administration/Validation activities; Upfront Order Details packaging and collection to include hold/reject order resolution during preorder keying.
- Service Delivery/Implementation Experience.
- Circuit Ordering Experience
- Good understanding of onnet and offnet process
- Basic Voice Implementation experience
- MS Excel, Sharepoint experience
- 2-3 years of Telecom Experience
*No C2C or 3rd party candidates. Client requires candidates to be a US Citizen.
If qualified, interested, and available (or know of somebody who is), please reply back with an updated resume and pay rate for immediate consideration to email@example.com
- Strong understanding of Telecom processes
- Ability to work remotely as a US Citizen