Remote Retail Business Systems Analyst
Qualifications: Minimum 5 years as a Business Systems Analyst, Experience with SDWAN and retail store network optimization projects, Familiarity with the Quickbase tool.
- Support the retail store network optimization project
- Document progress and work alongside the architect
- Maintain data accuracy, implement hardware in stores, and create reports
This business systems will be joining a current project with Tractor Supply. This analyst will be supporting their retail store network optimization project. This project with span across 2,000+ retail stores in the US. On this project every store is loaded into the quickbase tool, where the client can track every piece of hardware equipment that is being implemented into the retail stores. The goal for this project is that hardware/networking information will be loaded into the database allowing for better tracking of implemented hardware across the retail stores.
Tractor Supply has over 2500 retail stores. This BSA will work alongside the architect and delivery team and document this progress while having some background and hands on experience in the database.
- 5+ years as a Business Systems Analyst
- Experience/Knowledge with SDWAN and retail store network optimization projects
- Experience or knowledge of the quickbase tool
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to maintain data accurately, efficiently
- Ability to work alongside the architect to create reports
- Experience with documentation and implementing network processes
- Retail background/enterprise level
- Strong analytical skills
- Work efficiently, possess good documentation skills
- Retail/enterprise background is desired