Customer Support Specialist - Remote - UK
Qualifications: Experienced in supporting software products, Adept at explaining complex technology, Familiar with Cloud or SaaS products, Helpdesk certification like ITIL required.
- Provide tier 1 front-line support via Freshdesk
- Resolve and notify issues promptly
- Enhance customer service standards
- Monitor helpdesk metrics and reporting
Customer Support Specialist - Remote - UK
Fluent Technology are hiring for a Customer Support Specialist who can play a part in enabling life-saving medical research, ground-breaking scientific discoveries, and life-changing community programmes, through market-leading technology.
We are Fluent Technology and our flagship product is Flexi-Grant® - a leading provider of cloud-based Grant Management software solutions used by some of the UK and Europe's top grant funders. We're the supplier of choice for 80+ grant giving organisations including; Cancer Research UK, British Heart Foundation, Royal Society, the Royal Academy of Engineering, the Academy of Medical Sciences and the British Academy. What makes us unique is we've built a purpose-driven software platform that helps people to help people through grant giving – and our mission is to make Flexi-Grant® The product leader in this space. To help us get there we're expanding our customer-facing team, so we can keep up with demand as the business grows, and make sure we're always offering first-class customer support. We're a small business at heart with a track record of producing outsized results and we're now embarking on our next phase of growth – which includes sizeable investment and ongoing international expansion. We're looking for people who will be energized by playing a part in enabling life-saving medical research, ground-breaking scientific discoveries, and life-changing community programmes, through market-leading technology. If that sounds like, you then let's talk.
Here is a little window into our company: Fluent Technology was acquired by Valsoft, and is now part of Aspire Software, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, operates and manages Valsoft's global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its portfolio with a unique opportunity.
What your day will look like:
- Working as part of our wider Customer Success function to offer our 80+ customers tier 1 front-line support via Freshdesk
- Ensuring all customers issues are triaged, assigned, resolved, and escalated as appropriate
- Making sure all support requests are dealt with in a reasonable timeframe, in keeping with our SLAs
- Bringing your helpdesk experience to potentially improve our processes and help us reach our goal of delivering best in class customer support
- Regular reporting on helpdesk metrics, e.g. tickets received, response time, resolution time, etc.
- Proactively gathering and sharing customer feedback
- Working closely with other team members across the business to ensure our customer service standards are met
- An experienced customer support/service agent with a history of supporting software products
- A detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on the process and solving problems
- Someone who enjoys working with customers and is confident communicating by email, phone, or video call as needed
- The ability to explain sometimes complex technology in a simplified way to help our end users achieve their goals with the Flexi-Grant® system
- A genuinely curious mindset, capable of quickly learning new systems, and the desire to grow and develop over time
- A team player who loves a challenge and wants to eventually 'own' their area of the business
- Someone who is driven by life-long learning and continuous professional development
- Previous experience supporting a Cloud or SaaS product
- You have a Helpdesk certification such as ITIL or equivalent
- Demonstrable proof you're engaged with and contributing to your field, e.g. active community member, guest post writer, podcast contributor, or similar
- You have Grant Management / Third Sector experience
- Flexible working will be required due to the nature of the role
- That said, we encourage a healthy work-life balance (35-hour work week, flexi-time, and flexi-days), along with remote working - and you'll get an annual 'health and wellness' stipend to spend as you wish
- As well as this we invest heavily in the professional development of all our staff through substantial training budgets and ongoing personal development plans
- Above all though, we believe in offering genuine opportunities for the right people to progress through the company and build a fantastic career at Fluent Technology
- Legally authorized to work in the UK
For further information about Fluent Technology and Flexi-Grant® you can visit our websites at: www.fluenttechnology.com and www.flexigrant.com
There is room for career growth, and we want you to feel like part of the team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of; disability, race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status or family status. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Detail-oriented problem solver
- Effective communication skills
- Curious mindset and keen on growth
- Team player who values professional development