Tango Card is in search of competitive, results driven Sales Development Representatives! Does the idea of building relationships with entrepreneurs and business owners excite you? Do you want to work in a high-energy environment with an opportunity to earn uncapped income? As we continue to evolve from a successful FinTech start-up into a mature, world-class company, these SDR's - will see the direct impact of their work reflected in Tango Card's success. This is a trailblazer role with opportunity for creativity, mentorship, career development, and team support.
The primary goal of the SDR is to build and implement a collaborative outbound sales strategy to win new customers. You will make outbound calls, send emails, influence and disseminate marketing campaigns, attend industry events, lead product demos, and educate potential customers on relevant use cases. These efforts will result in discovery meetings with our sales reps, and generate new business opportunities for Tango Card!
Reports To: Sales Development Manager
As a Sales Development Representative at Tango Card, you will:
- Help the SMB Sales team deliver/exceed our revenue plan.
- Implement a contact strategy that increases the likelihood of the prospect entering into a sales conversation with Tango Card.
- Develop and execute outbound messaging, cadence, and strategy to open and cultivate sales conversations with prospects.
- Effectively communicate our product's value proposition and how our solution will solve customers' problems. Note that these conversations will take place over different mediums - phone, email, text, and in person.
- Invite company leaders to webinars, events, and other educational experiences.
- Seek and attend those same webinars, events, and educational experiences to help generate business leads.
- Carry a monthly quota and achieve weekly metrics for sales meetings, outbound calls, emails, and text messages to customer prospects.
- Help the sales team deliver/exceed our ambitious revenue goals.
- Partner with Marketing to ensure our marketing plans align with prospects' interests.
- Schedule and participate in sales conversations in a team selling environment.
To be effective in our Sales Development Representative role, you must have:
- Top-notch verbal and written communication.
- A natural curiosity and understanding around sales processes, methodologies, softwares, and best practices.
- An ability to deliver outstanding customer service while operating in an outbound sales capacity.
- The ability to effectively manage time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and deadlines are met.
- Thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task, with concern for all dependencies and requirements involved.
- Sound judgment when identifying and analyzing problems. Ability to develop alternative solutions and initiate corrective action.
- Desire to work comfortably in a high-paced, innovative, and collaborative organization.
- Resilience and stamina in a high-velocity sales environment.
- Also important is a sense of humor!
Our ideal Sales Development Representative at Tango Card will have most of the following skills and experience:
- 2 years of experience with outbound sales, preferably as it relates to Small Business.
- An understanding of Google Suite, Slack, Salesforce, or related softwares.
Salary: The targeted pay range for this position is between $65,000-$73,000. Please note that the actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and experience. Certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonus.
#Li-DNI #Li-Remote #BI-Remote
Please note: visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What You'll Get From Us
- Competitive compensation package (money isn't everything, but it helps)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities (401(k) is a 100% match of up to 6%)
- Home-Office grant for ensuring a great WFH environment during social-distancing measures
- Award-winning culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Dog-friendly offices
What We're Up to at Tango Card
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy to send and awesome to receive. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows: We've made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the last five years. We're backed by a stellar group of investors, including the private equity firm FTV (which led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
Why Work for Us
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the Best Companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We're on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and we are hiring amazing people across all areas of the business to accomplish our vision.
We foster an office culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim team structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful—whether that's the latest technology at their fingertips or empowering them to attend conferences about industry trends. We're committed to promoting mentorship and career development opportunities for our team members. Our physical offices are designed for productivity and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. If working from home is more your thing, many roles offer the choice to establish a remote office. With a company like Tango Card that's experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you have the chance to create, own, and grow your role.
Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card locations.
Tango Card is an equitable and equal opportunity employer; we're strong because we're diverse and prioritize inclusive practices. All applicants will be recruited and considered for employment regardless of their social identities, including but not limited to race, gender, color, religion, belief, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, and other protected classes. We thrive in the areas of recruiting and hiring when we have a growing awareness of the challenges faced by underrepresented candidates during the application and hiring process. We encourage all candidates to apply for roles they feel they have the skills to fulfill or a willingness to learn.
We at Tango Card take the protection of your personal information very seriously. We will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment during the job application process. Please take extra caution while examining the email address of the individual you are communicating with, as scammers may misspell an official Tango Card email address or use a slightly modified version. Emails from us will come only from an official @tangocard.com email address. If you suspect a role or job ad is fraudulent, or that you are being contacted by a scammer pretending to be a representative of Tango Card, please contact us. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact your local authorities.
Find other similar jobs