Digital Product OwnerRole: Product Owner
Location: Remote with occasional travel to West Midlands offices
Pay Rate: DOE - Inside IR35
Length: 6 months initial contract, starting ASAP
Jumar are seeking an experienced Product Owner to support a large scale digital project for a Financial Services client . You will be joining at a time of incredible transformation and will have the opportunity to take full ownership for the roadmap and product backlog, developing new and existing features within our client’s FinTech software.
The role and requirements:
- You’ll be a strong leader with the ability to use your initiative when making decisions.
- You’ll have excellent knowledge of the development lifecycle with specific experience of API development, front end and back end technologies
- You’ll be well versed in Agile ways of working and will participate with Agile Scrum ceremonies and daily sprints.
- Communication is key and you’ll be responsible for ensuring all stakeholders are aware of the backlog and roadmaps.
- You’ll have a good awareness of technical/development functionality
- You will be responsible for articulating user stories, journey flows and acceptance criteria
To find out more about this contract, or what it’s like to work with Jumar, please get in touch today. We’d love to hear from you!
Remote location allowed
To apply to this offer, be sure you can work from :
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.