Visual Design Lead
Qualifications: Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant field with at least 3 years of experience, Experience in handling customer insights with ability to extract actionable information, Proficient in designing customer dashboards, personas, and data visualization.
- Designing customer insights and various educational tools
- Participation in customer insight discovery and validation activities
This position reports to the Global Head of Growth Acceleration & Open Innovation. The Position is based on a RDC global Development site (Indianapolis) with the opportunity to work remotely.
Pay rate: $40 - 65/hr
- Design and visualization of customer insights such as customer journeys, personas, service blueprints and other customer data for education, immersion and decision making purposes
- Design of toolbox, playbooks, manuals for training and skills development
- Design of Google Site and development of key functionalities needed for customer discovery and business model incubation and acceleration
- Participate in customer insights discovery and solution testing and validation via studies, experiments and pilots
- BS or MS in Service Design, Visual Communication, Experience Design, Interaction Design, or a related field of study and a minimum of 3 years of progressive experience
- Experience working with qualitative & quantitative customer insights data and how to translate them into actionable information, e.g. for education and decision making
- Comfortable in the design of dashboards, customer journeys, personas, information design, visualization of data for education and decision making
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
- Health insurance