Web Content Manager III
Qualifications: Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, Possess 7+ years of experience with CMS like Contentful, Shopify, Adobe Experience Manager, etc., SEO expertise and project management skills are essential, Knowledge of front-end web development and web accessibility is required.
- Asset ownership of the web content creation process from concept to implementation
- Manage website Content Management Systems for editing content and adding new features
- Collaborate with various teams to implement new site features and enhancements
- Oversee user acceptance testing, site performance analysis, bug fixing, and optimization initiatives
Pay rate: $70.00 - $73.00 per hour.
Remote opening. Must be flexible to support PST time zone.
- Own end-to-end management of web content creation process from strategy to execution.
- Operate the website Content Management Systems (Contentful & Shopify) to: Add, edit, and style written and visual content for the website.
- Create and maintain product pages across new product launches and updates.
- Build out landing pages and cross site banners for marketing events and campaigns using existing CMS templates, conceptualizing designs for new pages and sections of the website.
- Develop layouts, templates, and web components.
- Identify areas of opportunity in the CMS application implementation to deliver new components.
- Partner with a multi-functional team (International, Marketing, Product, Development) to scope and implement new features and updates across impossiblefoods.com web sites, producing best-in-class web experiences.
- Respond quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicating to stakeholders any impacts to the project and the overall website.
- Pro-actively monitor the website to track bugs/issues and find opportunities for optimization.
- Manage user acceptance testing process for pages produced, as well as analyze data to monitor site performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Utilize in-depth experience with SEO best practices to improve visibility of the site.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of hands-on experience managing multilingual websites with a Content Management System (CMS) such as Contentful and Shopify or similar enterprise content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, Sitecore, Kentico, Magento)
- SEO experience required.
- Extensive project management expertise needed.
- Familiarity and experience with front-end web development and content production.
- Good understanding of capabilities of Web platforms, marketing automation, social media tools and systems integration (or API’s)
- Web Accessibility Experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with a cross-functional team while adapting to changing requirements, diverse project needs, and tight timelines.
- Proactive, positive, articulate, and collaborative team player with outstanding analytical, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Uncompromisingly detail-oriented and thorough
Recruiter: Connor McJunkin, email@example.com
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Note: Any pay ranges displayed are estimations. Actual pay is determined by an applicant's experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications as listed in the job description. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
- Effective communication and adaptability to diverse projects and timelines
- Highly detail-oriented, proactive problem solver with a positive and collaborative mindset
- Good multitasking and analytical skills to deliver top-quality web experiences
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team to meet project goals and customer needs