Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Client Accounts Director Work From Home? At Parallon, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Parallon offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Client Accounts Director Work From Home like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As the Director of Client Accounts, you will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and overseeing operations for the Account Management area. You will determine how the department impacts company and center strategy, then develop operational tactics and processes at the department level to support the strategies. You will proactively perform department analysis and collaboratively works with their managers to set department productivity and quality standards.
In this role, you will:
- Engage in understanding market business plans for new practice acquisitions and ensure successful hand off received from practice implementation
- Actively participate and provide feedback into ongoing process and technology improvement initiatives for Physician Service Center and the Physician Practices
- Create and maintain the communication plans for our clients
- Act as a liaison between (PSG) Executive Leadership and Center leadership. Establish good working relationships with individuals at the practices and market leadership. Regularly report updates and initiate follow-up with (PSG) Executive Leadership
- Proactively perform analysis including preparation, escalation, financial impact assessment, and potential resolution to align with strategic goals
- Participate in payor, Payor Contracting and Alignment, and Division calls and meetings, including any needed preparation
- Promote external and internal customer service-relationship building, including communication, active listening, training, education, and problem avoidance
- Monitor trends and communicate significant shifts in market or operating conditions to leadership
- Inform team’s management and staff regarding payor requirements, significant changes, and developments
- Establish and review internal controls to ensure goals, objectives, standards, and benchmarks for the department are met or exceeded
- Design, maintain and utilize reporting tools to track and review inventory, ensuring processes are moving through timely
- Actively participate in the Internal and External Audit
- Maintain working knowledge of Revenue Cycle, workflow, systems, and tools used in the department
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
- Minimum five years’ healthcare management experience with three of these years in the related area for the position. Relevant education may substitute experience requirement with Executive approval.
"Parallon provides full-service revenue cycle management, or total patient account resolution, for HCA Healthcare. Our services include scheduling, registration, insurance verification, hospital billing, revenue integrity, collections, payment compliance, credentialing, health information management, customer service, payroll and physician billing. We also provide full-service revenue cycle management as well as targeted solutions, such as Medicaid Eligibility, for external clients across the country. Parallon has over 17,000 colleagues, and serves close to 1,000 hospitals and 3,000 physician practices, all making an impact on patients, providers and their communities.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Client Accounts Director Work From Home opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.