Interim Financial Analyst-Pricing
Qualifications: BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, 5-7 years of finance experience with 2 years specific to pricing and sales support, Distribution experience is preferred, Advanced Excel skills; NetSuite experience is an advantage.
- Support sales and marketing team by preparing sales reports, analyzing data, and assisting in pricing tasks
- Maintain and update pricing models; identify and resolve discrepancies in sales invoices
- Create ad-hoc sales reports and assist in special pricing projects
- Analyze KPIs, trends, and participate in establishing process structures for sales support
Responsibilities will include:
- Support sales and marketing team with running and analyzing daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Maintain and update pricing models.
- Pull, manipulate, and analyze large data sets.
- Assist in analyzing sales invoices and resolving discrepancies.
- Participate in putting processes and pricing structures in place.
- Analyze KPIs and market trends to support the sales team.
- Prepare ad-hoc sales and margin reports provided to sales team.
- Assist with pricing and special projects.
Requirements for this role:
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 5-7 Years of related finance experience including 2 Years of Pricing and Supporting Sales
- Distribution Experience preferred
- Advanced Excel Skills
- NetSuite Experience a plus